Chapter 3

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I was kissing the girl I loved which was unbelievable... Her lips were incredibly soft. I felt her cold hands touch my cheek bones as her lips brush against mine. I wanted to push her off but I was so weak and completely mesmerized.

It felt like the world had stopped and everything was silent and still but us. She kissed me on last time before placing her forehead against mine. Holding my cheeks and catching her breath. I held onto her forearms and we starred at each other.

I was in so much shock... she finally spoke and broke the silence.

-"You need to stop being such a stubborn little bitch."

We both laughed, it felt so good and so... right. For the rest of the day, she sat in front of me, net to me, slept on my chest, watched a movie, talked, and just had fun. I have never been happier.

It was starting to get late when my phone rang, it was my mom calling me... shit.

-"Who is it?"

-"My mother..."

-"Oh shit... did you just leave? Last night?"

-"Yes... I can't let them know I am at this again... they will kill me."

-"I'm sorry to say but they don't even seem to care about you."

-"I know...."

-"Here let me see it."

-"What are you going to tell her?"

-"That you are at my house."

She swiped the phone out of my hands and ran out the room. I had such a great day and I just wish we could have more days like this. I started to yawn and got really sleepy. I wanted to wait for Leah but she was already taking a while.

I turned to my side and slept.

I woke up to someone pocking my face.

-"Leah can you not? I'm still sleeping..."

-"At least Leah took care of you for us." *Oh shit... that isn't Leah...

-"What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

-"Leah told us everything, why would you do this again? I thought we agreed."

-"Yeah, well things change... get the hell out, not like you guys care for me anyways..."

-"Yes we do. You are just never home so we can't really care because what you do out there are your decisions. But this," she grabbed my arm with stitches "this is not a choice. Do it again and you're in big trouble."