𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘹

CHAPTER SIX; HOMECOMING

❝ and for the first time he saw the depths of what her darkness truly was ❞

and for the first time he saw the depths of what her darkness truly was

[ songs to listen to during this chapter ]

darkside, neoni / softcore, the neighborhood / alien blues, vundabar / enemy imagine dragons / soap, melanie martinez

・ 。゚☆

nyc train

EVEN WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO HEAR HIS HEARTBEAT Alina could tell Peter had questions for her ever since gym class. Things only got weirder from that point on, Liz, and Gwen had sat with them at lunch which all be it wasn't as strange as gym class but oddly it felt just as weird. While at lunch Gwen and Liz had gotten into a disagreement about 'Hex' apparently she had sparked a debate young the students. So all day she had been hearing how much people feared her, but after doing her own research Gwen felt differently.

She said that if Hex really had been held captive all those years, who were any of them to judge. Michelle Jones had something similar to them during lunch, this made Liz say how monstrous acts just made her into a monster. After doing bad things for so long, forced or not, that had to rot someones soul. Surprisingly to him that wasn't what made her explode, it was right as Liz was saying stuff about the party tonight.

Talking about all the things they had planned, asking Peter, Ned and Alina if they would be there. And if they would really try to get Spider-Man to show, don't ask Hex to join, said it would be a little difficult for all of them not to be a little freaked out by her. That was it, Alina decided to make her milk explode all over Liz. But that wasn't the end of it, mean and sarcastic comments flowed out of her at an unstoppable pace. No be was safe, him, other students, even teachers.

And he definitely hadn't missed her particular habit of generally making Flash miserable. He didn't mind that too much but still it left him wondering why. She wasn't the most joyful person when they met but she definitely not what she was being today.

"You're silence is both deafening and annoying," she spoke up not even looking at him as they sat side by side on the train as it rocked them with its movement.

"You've been off all day, what's wrong," he asked not even bothering to hide his question.

His question was expected and that morning she would've worried about her answer, but the closer she got to the full moon the less she actually cared. "What makes you think this isn't me just being me," she asked looking at him finally.