Chapter 1...

"Bianca!" My mom yells as she attempts to wake me up for school. I'm not much of an early riser, so I honestly don't know what she's thinking. But it's a school day, and she's not gonna let me skip. So here I go, getting up, thinking of excuses for not going to school. "Bianca," she yells at me. "Hurry up, your gonna be late!" I'm so not ready for this year, I don't even understand, it's my last year, and I'm one of the smartest people. So why do I have to go, I mean I would understand all those jocks and bad boys who don't even pay attention to people like me. "I'm coming mother!" I yell back, not wanting her to be mad at me, but wanting her to hear the annoyance in my tone. We get in her car, and there's a moment of silence. A long moment, of petrifying silence. Then it happens, my mom opens her mouth to speak. "I hope you have an amazing day today, Bee." She calls me Bee, short for Bianca. I like it, so I don't mind. "Thanks mom, I hope you have a great day at work. And I'll see you at the end of the month, when you come home from your business trip." My mom owns a big business, so she goes away a lot. It's okay though, because she trusts me to be home alone. We live in a small town in North Carolina, it's called Hendersonville. I go to a high school called Talisman Academy. We have grades 7 through 12 so I get to see my little brother. Our school is cool though, I like it. And speaking of school...