Huggy wuggy x mother!reader

Hey there guyyysss!!!!!
This is still maybe gonna short :')
Here ya go afloofymoth
I really liked your idea for this story :D
(D/N) = Daughters name
(S/N) = Sons name
Gender: female
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reader POV:
I was on my way to playtime co to pick up my kids, I left them there for a while. They really wanted to go there, I left them there for the day and went to work and complete forgot.

I hope there ok...just hope there ok.
I got to there factory and went to the entrance, went in me looked for my kids. I saw them playing with Huggy wuggy... Oh gosh, there alright...

{Let's go a little back in time just when (Y/N) left them there}

Huggy Wuggy POV:
I saw (Y/N) drop off her kids and said her goodbyes and drove off. I immediately went to he children a boy and a girl, I knew there name..
(Y/N) always talked about them if she could just stop here and talk to me for a while. There name are (D/N) and (S/N). There really sweet, I don't know why I like them.

I feel like a father...that's stupid to think that I be a father or even be in a relationship...that's weird. I should stop thinking about that and take care of her kids.

I scoop them up sat down and started to randomly cuddling them, if (Y/N) doesn't even mind if I cuddle her, then her kids won't, right..?

I felt someone cuddling back, two people, small, it's (D/N) and (S/N).
I felt them playing with my fur while cuddling them.

I heard kids yelling and crying that I was cuddling (D/N) and (S/N), not them. I heard words like "unfair" and "why them" , I was kinda getting angry with these kids crying about (Y/N's) kids getting my love and affection....love and affection....

I stand up and said : ''Hey! We should play tag together!''
I say while putting them down. They quickly react and tag me as it. Then the chase began.

{Then after awhile, (Y/N) came in looking for her kids and saw them playing with Huggy }

Readers POV:
I run to them and hug them, I feel someone staring and look up to see Huggy. I stand up and hug Huggy, ''Thank you for looking after my kids.'' I said looking up, feeling getting hugged back.

''No problem (Y/N)'' he would say while looking down on me.
''Come on, say bye - bye to Huggy Wuggy!'' I say. '' Bye - bye mr. Huggy Wuggy!''They would wave at him and smile. I took there hands and gave Huggy one last smile and walked away. ''Can we come back tomorrow?'' My daughter would ask, ''Hm, maybe~'' I would say in a singing voice while starting the car.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Two story in line day!
And this time it's a bit more longer!
I really loved this idea :))

Good day/ afternoon / night :D