𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ🧪ꕥ☁︎︎

HER HEAD SPUN LIKE A TORONTO,

pulling on every nerve making it impossible for her to focus. Her proposal is due tomorrow morning and by the look of things she might not make it until then. It was one a.m and she was still seated on those uncomfortable lab chairs.

Just the thought of getting up on stage and performing what she has so far is terrifying, making her skin crawl and hairs stand straight.

Although Mr Kim's notes were helping a lot. The thought of him sitting down and watching her perform did bring her some sort of comfort within her heart, remembering his words from the day they met in the coffee shop.

Miss Guran, it looks very good so far but I would say you can make this proposal absolutely perfect

I'll add a few notes on the sections I think needs the most attention, make sure to look over all of them, and correct the things that I commented on

And that's what she was doing for the past five hours, re reading and correcting everything Mr Kim told her to. Everything he commented on she looked it over and over for what looked like the tenth time.

She was tried to the point where her eyes were playing tricks on her.

As soon as she was comfortable with her level of study her hand reached out and closed her laptop, dropping her head right after taking a deep sigh before picking herself back up. Stretching her arms letting out a small groan before dragging herself from the chair and walking out of the lab. The lights were all out until she made her way down the corridor and into the break out room dying for a sip of hot caramel latte down her dry throat.

As soon as she entered her head turned towards the big couch, but he wasn't there so her shoulders dropped in return walking towards the machine. Placing a cup right in place, her hands quickly dropped to her pockets trying to get a few coins to get her coffee.  

"Oh god..." she whispered as her fingers dug down through her jean pockets but there was absolutely nothing there. Her pockets were empty and her throat wasn't getting any better. She was willing to turn back around and get a few coins out of her wallet in her bag but before she could even turn herself around a large pair of arms appeared right before her. His fingers putting a few coins and pressing the caramel latte button. Those large pretty fingers she can never forget. She was trapped right in between him.

"Mr Kim..." she slowly turned around being able to smell his strong cologne immediately, mentally waking her up. He was wearing a white button up, a few of them were undone showing two of his necklaces around his gorgeous toned neck. His sleeves were pulled up stuck on his elbows.