Kenny x Reader - Firecrackers

Can I please have Kenny x reader where Kenny is getting picked on by a six grader in front of his classmates and then reader just flat out throws a bunch of fire crackers at the bully to defend Kenny?

-----------

"Just how poor are you McCormick. I swear I have never seen a family as sad as yours."

"I see your mom at the brothel, does she work there?"

"Ew, who would smash her!"

The six graders just kept picking on Kenny and he tried his very best to just keep walking. He looked around and saw some of his classmates looking over. He didn't want their help. The blonde was sure, if he would just ignore them, they would probably lose interest.

He couldn't think much further, as one of the sixth graders pushed him over. He let out a short, muffled scream that was barely audible, due to the parka in front of his face. To Kenny's demise, his friends weren't on the playground right now, due to them having to talk to Mister Mackey.

"Oh, what's up, McCormick? Your friends aren't here to defend you?" One of the much taller boys hollered. His friends only laughed and slowly the other kids on the playground started gathering, expecting a fight to happen.

Yet that didn't happen. No one really saw who threw them, but between Kenny and the bullies were suddenly firecrackers. The older boys backed away, cursing under their breath. Meanwhile, Kenny got lifted and was guided away. He tried to keep the running pace up and just blindly followed the person pulling him. They ran through some bush and Kenny found himself behind the garden shed at the back of the playground. The bushes around the shed made this spot secluded and he didn't even know it existed.

Finally, he looked at his savior and starred into beautiful E/C colored eyes, that stared at him in concern. He knew who this was. It was the "new" student who joined their class some months ago. He didn't pay much attention to them and now they were here, saving them from probably an unpleasant beating.

"Are you alright?" They whispered and smiled at him. Kenny felt warm inside. They were really pretty now that he really for once looked at them. Knowing his parka would make it harder to talk, he pulled it down a bit to talk.

"Okay, why did you do that?" He asked and they just smiled. "It was the right thing. No one should get bullied."

"But I didn't really need help, I can fend for myself." Kenny said proudly.

"Ah come on, it won't hurt you to thank me." The H/C color-haired hummed and smiled even wider.

"Fine. Thank you. But don't do it again. Why did you have firecrackers anyway, they are forbidden!"

For whatever reason Kenny already felt a similar need to protect them as he did with Karen. That's why he was so annoyed that they just decided to do something stupid, just to help someone like him.

"Stole some from my older sibling. No biggies." Kenny now laughed along with them.

"What's your name?" They asked Kenny and he happily told them.

"Your name sounds nice. Mine is F/N L/N." They replied and Kenny liked their name a lot.

"It sounds lovely, fitting for you." He said charmingly.

In the distance, the two could hear the bell and through the bushes, they saw the kids slowly walking back into the school building.

"I'll probably get detention for the firecrackers, but would you like to play together sometime?" Kenny's newfound friend asked, and he happily nodded.

"I'd love to." The two got out of their hiding spot and they already saw Mister Mackey standing at the entrance, visibly mad.

When he spotted the H/C haired kid, he sternly asked them to follow him to the principal. "You are in trouble, M-kay!" He said and began walking to the principal with them.

They turned around and smiled mischievously towards the blonde boy, standing there in the hallway. Kenny waved them goodbye, happily awaiting their return to class, so they could discuss when they will meet up.