Heretical accusations against Christians.

You, therefore, have no excuse,

you who pass judgment on someone else,

for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself,

you are storing up wrath against yourself...

(Romans 2:1-5).

Pietism and church

INTRODUCTION

There is an insidious trap which runs counter to spiritual progress of a person who struggles to live a Christian life.It's so insidious, as few traps of Satan,because it appeals to people who ask to have a clear conscience.

A large number of Western religions,fails today to protect their followers from this trap.And while these people boast of their purity,they are located in the unpleasant position to imitate the bad example of the Pharisee of the parable of the Lord,who,even he although be careful tocomply the Law,he had not learned humility,and he degrade the sinner,but remorseful and vindicated tax collector.

People like this are often refuse the Orthodox Church of our Lord,and cling to totalitarian religious groups,as they misunderstand of the respect of the Church for the free will of the people,and of the forbearance handling of the sinned Christians.

Precisely this study will do next,for the reason ,that,a subject like this,is a common pitfall and for many Orthodox Christians,that they scandalized.

As we will make remarks on the teaching and the examples of Christ and the Apostles,we all,the modern Pharisees,are called to rethink the way that we think for our fellowmen,and especially for the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church of our Lord.

Nicholas A. Mavromagoulos

Part 1: The accusations against the Orthodox

CHAPTER 1st.

Phenomena and grouping

When someone asks Protestants of various hues: ''what makes them so hostile towards the Orthodox Church?'' He usually gets the following responses:

-''Because the Orthodox have no relationship with God, and they live immorally'' ... and:

- ... ''THE PRIESTS exploits the world with religion,they do not teach the flock,and they give a bad example with a pile of scandals, with impunity''.

Fewer are the Protestants that reports the doctrines,as the reason for their war against the Church.And to be fair, not only Protestants who answers like this.

It is frequent,to hear the same words from the lips of ''Orthodox'' who they don't hesitate to say these in people of other religions,thus enhancing the fallacy of both!

From the above, two key observations are exported, as to how these people thinks:

A. They give a greater importance to ethics, rather than dogma, and

B. They tend to grouping people indiscriminately, with only criterion what they see,or, they think they see, or they listen to others, and with the frequency that they hear it.

Most of these critics when you analyze the issue to them,they ratiocinate.

But it is so deeply ingrained the prejudice and habit of criticism, that themselves are wondering, why do they continue!

These people make a serious mistake,by criticizing THE Orthodox and THE priests.

Does all of the Orthodox living immorally, and all priests are bad examples?

Did they know the personal lives of all those to be absolute judges?

And who appoint them judges to decide that others are not worth as Christians?