[1] Senpai, My Love.

Ah, Back at the Sakura Highschool gates. The place where students crowd and gossip as much as they can before class.

Some of the underclassmen's liked to stick to inside the gates, near the benches and the flowers that the gardening club tended to each day. 

On one of the round picnic benches, sat three girls. 

A girl with light green hair and pigtails, named Rei Nanami. A girl with a messy purple ponytail and undercut, named Hanako Mioda. And a girl with a short red bob, named Natsuri Mizusawa. 

Natsuri was playing a videogame on her phone, while Hanako was writing something on paper, which looked like music notes, and Rei was trying to talk to them, making short conversation when they noticed. 

''So did you guys see the new student council member?'' Rei said. Natsuri paused her game, looking up to reply, ''No. Who is it?'' Rei smiled with excitement as Hanako also looked up to hear, ''I think it's that one blue-haired girl in our class, Ayaka Kokushi! She's been such a suck up to the student council president lately!'', ''Seriously?! She scolds us for getting under 50% in tests and then she sweetens her tongue in front of the student council?'' Hanako questions, somewhat annoyed at this new information. ''What're you working on, Hanako?'' Natsuri notices the amount of hard work put into whatever Hanako was writing. ''Hah, My new song, obviously!'' Hanako replies with a laugh as she gets out a pair of drumsticks and starts drumming a beat on the table. Rei giggles as she gets a text. 

With Rei texting and Hanako testing her new song, Natsuri was left to continue her game. Before she looked down at her phone, she noticed a familiar face walk by. Anzuna Ochi, Natsuri's one and only love. Anzu was the vice president of the student council, prim and proper yet not too pinkie princess-like.

Rei caught Natsuri's attention from her stare as she started talking about more school gossip she found out through her texts. ''Oh yeah, and what's with Yuna Shiomi? I don't care if she's an upperclassman, she thinks a kid in our year is 'immortal'! Like damn, she's crazy.'' Rei finished, crossing her arms and leaning slightly back. ''Insane! Completely nuts, I mean- I'd love to be immortal but it's not real! Ooh, maybe I should make a song about it...'' Hanako thought to herself as she threw her hands in the air with her energetic expressiveness. Natsuri realised the time as she joined the conversation, ''Hey, what time is it?'', Rei checked the time on her phone as she gasped and exclaimed, ''It's 8:58, We're gonna be late for class!''. 

The moment went by like a flash of lightning as the three girls got up, stuffing their devices and whatever else they had out back into their bags, rushing off to their classroom. 

~{After School}~

The School day went by, as it always does. This is when our dear Natsuri liked to walk home alone, which had always confused her friends. Why? you might ask? Because of course, She likes to stalk her senpai.

There she was. Anzuna was walking to her home. Natsuri had been doing this ever since Anzu lent her a pencil in English class. Those golden amber eyes and her straight up kindness was all it took to get Natsuri hooked on obsessing over Anzu. 

She knew that the first thing Anzu did after school was to report to the student council on any troublemakers she caught in the day. And just as she knew, Natsuri watched as Anzu walked out of the student council room with Ayaka, the aspiring new council member, as they then parted ways, waving goodbye. Natsuri also predicted her trip to the mini-mart near the neighbourhood she lived in. She usually bought her dinner's ingredients from there. As she knew, Anzu did. 

This was quite the pattern, and Anzu didn't catch onto it at all. At least, Natsuri didn't think she did.