[5] Senpai is mine.

The day started as Natsuri was sprinting to school, not wanting to be late. 

She had gotten a text from Anzu that morning telling Natsuri to meet her at the gate. Anzu of course wanted to know if Tsumugi was taken care of... 

Except before Natsuri showed up, Tsumugi walked through the gates, stern-faced and head held high. Anzu saw her enter, and was only anticipating Natsuri's arrival.

Finally, only 1 minute after the first bell went off, Natsuri stopped her run in front of Anzu who had her arms crossed. 

''Natsuri. What happened?'' Anzu expressed, angrily. Natsuri sighed, catching her breath as she explained half of the situation while they both walked to class. ''Oh, I see... Smart. You're quite the genius, Mizusawa-senpai!'' Anzu giggled as Natsuri blushed, opening the classroom door for Anzu. Natsuri and Tsumugi's plan didn't need to take action as it was automatically set in motion by one boy, who people loved. Mostly because his dad makes huge donations to the school but also because he's the leader of the Drama Club. His name? Hideki Fujima.

While Anzu and Natsuri were in class, Tsumugi was allowed to skip classes for student council duties, of which she used this time to talk to Hideki Fujima.

''Fuji-kun~ Loved your last play, it was amazing!'' Tsumugi complimented, as she strolled up to the Drama Club room. ''Oh, well if it isn't Miss Mio! What a pleasure! What can I do for you, today?'' Hideki gave a wide smile to Tsumugi's sudden visit as he sat down with her on one of the chairs. ''Fujima. You are the best actor in the whole school- Nay, the whole world! So if I pay a generous amount, Might you be able to do a small favour for me?'' Tsumugi leaned forward with a pleased smile as Hideki crossed his arms, smiling as well. ''I see... So, you want a frame job.'' Hideki guessed as Tsumugi leaned back on her chair and nodded. Hideki smiled and got up. He walked over to a chest filled to the brim with props and picked up a masquerade mask, putting it up to his face before turning around and saying, ''Well, I am the best actor in the world~'' which Tsumugi giggled slightly at the joke and Hideki put the mask back, sitting down. 

They discussed the details quite a bit as Hideki prepared his next role as an unfortunate victim of a murder, with Anzuna Ochi as a suspect. However, Natsuri had to tell Anzu of her part in this mini school play first... This brings us to lunch.

Natsuri caught Anzu before she left the girls bathroom, and locked the door. ''Oh? What's going on, Natsuri?'' Anzu questioned as Natsuri sighed and started explaining the rest of the plan to her. 

''Hold up. Your plan to hide your murder is to have me as a suspect for a murder of which the victim isn't even gonna actually die, to demote me and have Tsumugi be vice president... Just so she'll shut up about Genjiro's murder?'' Anzu recapped, as Natsuri confirmed, ''That about pretty much sums it up, yes. Technically it'll also make me seem innocent in the student council's eyes...'' She added as Anzu chuckled before backing away and saying, ''Natsuri, this is crazy. There's no way we can pull this off! I mean, what if Koneko finds out? What about when Hideki goes home, continues school life? Aren't people going to know?!'' Natsuri could only really answer one of those questions, but one was all it took to reassure Anzu. ''Well, Hideki's death won't be announced to the public. Genjiro's hasn't yet so I doubt anyone will know of Hideki's and once he gets back to his classes, it'll be like he didn't leave in the first place.'' Natsuri smiled as Anzu jumped in Natsuri's arms in an embrace. The hug was sweet but extremely short as Anzu pulled away, placing a hand on Natsuri's shoulder and exclaiming, ''I'm in!'' as they unlocked the bathroom door and continued their day.

The plan and its people were set in stone as days went by.

Hideki played his role well as he had some tricks up his sleeves. Koneko caught onto Anzu being a suspect and demoted her, letting Tsumugi take the spot of vice president. Natsuri and Anzu laid low while Tsumugi pulled some strings to keep Hideki's mini funeral a secret. 

His small funeral was held in the assembly hall, where Natsuri, one of his trusted club members and his closest friend attended along with the new Student Council vice president, Tsumugi.

Koneko was not to know about this funeral, thus bringing no suspicion to Hideki being alive afterwards. Luckily, she's one of the first student council members to go home.

Natsuri stood at Hideki's funeral, mourning beside his closest friend. The two were the last in the assembly hall as it was over and the other guests left. 

He tells Natsuri that he's going to leave, not being able to bare the pain anymore. Natsuri nodded, understanding. As soon as he was done, Natsuri walked over to the casket, bending over slightly. 

''That's the last one... Get the hell up, you're not actually dead, asshole.''.

He gets up, pushing the top of the casket away. ''No shit. I thought you were never going to let me know, Mizu-chan.'' He smirked, holding back a laugh.

Natsuri scoffed as she helped him out of the casket and he ran out of the back of the hall, successfully faking his own death to the student council. 

Natsuri headed home as she had successfully cleared her name and won her senpai's heart. That's when Anzu met her at the gate.

''Hey.'' Anzu smiled.

''Hi. Are you sure you're okay with not being vice president anymore?'' Natsuri felt bad for Anzu's inconvenience in her previous plans as she gave an awkward smile back.

''Oh please. I'd do anything for you, Senpai.'' Anzu smirked as she leaned over to Natsuri and the sky faded from a light blue to orange. The sun gracefully hovered downwards as Anzu stopped her leaning, kissing Natsuri on the cheek before leaving the school grounds.

''I love you, Senpai.'' They said, both heading home.