Demi & Selena Delena/ Semi

Selena's POV
I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed out the door. I was heading to the studio to record a new song for my album, called Average Love.

My producer told me I would be collabing with somebody in it and that I would meet them at the studio.

I was excited for the song, but I was also really nervous because I didn't know who I was doing it with.

I pulled up to the studio and got out, avoiding paparazzi and entering the building.

As I entered the room I set my keys down on the table along with my purse and then I heard a familiar yet distant voice.

"Selena?" The voice said in a raspy voice. I froze in shock and slowly turned around.

I have known that voice since I was seven and I was shocked to hear it now. "Demi!" I whispered.

We hadn't spoken in years and I didn't know what to say.

"Well let's get recording peoples!" My manager said clapping his hands together as Demi's manager walked in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we were done recording for the day we went outside and as I said goodbye to Demi I got an idea. "Hey Demi!" I yelled running to keep up with her.

She turned around and smiled lightly. That was the first smile I'd seen all day and BOY was it beautiful!

I smiled back and we just stood there on opposite ends of the parking lot admiring each other.

I shook my head and spoke. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house?" I asked hopefully. She smiled wider and she walked towards me.

When she was standing less than two inches away from me she stopped and hugged me. "Yes!" She whispered.

"Ok. Follow my car!" I screamed behind my shoulder while running to my car. "If you can!" I looked back again and saw that she was also sprinting towards her car.

"Dang! I forgot how fast she is!" I said to myself as I swore under my breath. I got in my car and started driving.

I checked behind me a few times to make sure she was following. I was actually surprised when she didn't turn the wrong way!

I rolled up to my house and got out just as Demi was pulling into my driveway. I leaned up against the hood of my car and smirked as she got out.

She walked towards me and ran her fingers through her hair while smirking. "Hot!" She said. I blushed and retorted, "Not to bad yourself Lovato!"

She blushed a little as she ducked her head. I smirked and unlocked the door to myself. "Well my parents aren't home yet so we could go upstairs and watch a movie of you want?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said, "I would like that!" I smiled back and took her upstairs.

As she pulled off her ACDC SnapBack, I saw a small red scratch on her arm. I studied it for a moment and then choked back a gasp.

My eyes welled up with tears and I looked up at Demi. She put her SnapBack down and turned around to see me sobbing quietly.

"Selena what's wrong?!" She worried running over to me. "Why?" I whisper. She backs up and sprints towards the door.

I jump on her as she struggles with all of her strength to get away. Demi may look strong but for some reason I was stronger. "Demi! Please stop!" I scream tears flinging out of my eyes and onto hers.

Finally she stops and starts crying. I get off of her and go to help her up and I gasp softly and realize I am able to pick her up.

"Demi honey! You weigh forty pounds!" I say in between tears. "I know I'm fat!" She whispers a big tear rolling down her cheek.

"Demi look at me! Look at me!" I say more sternly picking her chin up. She looks deep into my eyes and I know immediately what I have to do.

I lean over and kiss her lightly on the lips. She cups my face softly and kisses me deeply. When we pull away she is grinning lightly, but it soon disappears.

"You wanna know how much you really mean to me?" I ask her. She nodded after a minute. I go into the bathroom and bring out a razor and stick it in my pocket, I then go back into the room.

I pull up her sweater sleeves to reveal tons of lines. I hold back a sob and do the same to mine. I show them to her and take the razor out of my back pocket.

She gasps and her eyes widen. I press the blade to my wrist and look ,up at her. "For every cut you make I make five because it hurts me five times more than it does you!" I whisper.

She sits there shocked, tears running down her face. "You've got about twenty. Ok!" I say and start slicing. It hurts but I barely feel it.

Demi screams and grabs the blade from my hand. "Selena! Don't do this to yourself!" She whimpered. I frowned at her.

"Not if you stop too!" I say. "Why?" She whispers putting her head down. "I love you! I've loved you since we were seven!" I said. I lean in again and kiss her full on the lips.