Chapter one; New chances

~Nicks pov~

          New school, new life, new friends. No one will know what happened back at my old school. It's all left behind, now just walk in let people know where you stand. Nick thought to himself. As he walked to his first class he saw a group of people he walked right past them but then this one girl said " Hey you! Ya you, haven't seen you before. I'm guessing your new. (as I nodded  my head) Well new kid, I'm Annabell, that's to left is Marla and to my right is Cameron and behind me is my boyfriend Joshua. What's your name." Annabell said. "Nick-" I said. "Well Nick don't mess with the best." A deep voice said that I'm 99% sure was Joshua. 

~in homeroom (still sapnaps pov)~  

                 "8th grade calm down we have a new student here today Nick tell us about you." The teacher (Miss. Mulligan) said.  " Well as she said i am Nick i play basketball and football and i also like to play video games in my free time." I said. -after a ten second awkward pause-  "Are you going to try out for any of the teams?" said Miss. Mulligan. "No" i said. "Well go sit next to Annabell. Annabell be nice to nick wouldn't want to see you in ISI again." Miss. Mulligan said. Annabell made a sarcastic giggle. I sat down next to her she asked me if i wanted to sit with her at lunch i said "yeah i guess-"

Welp that's it for now because im lazy uhm love yall i will definitly come out with more than two paragraphs next time.