' wait for you.'

after you saw that josh texted you, you grabbed your phone and unlocked it.
1:45 pm.
josh-hey lexi
alexia-hey j
josh-do you have anything you're doing today?
alexia-um yeah i was just about to go shopping at the mall
josh-oh, this might be weird , but can i go with you? i really wanted to hang out with you today.
alexia-sure! just walk over here. my garage door is unlocked.
josh-okay. i'm on my way

it's been a few minutes and you hear your garage door open, then you hear someone come up the stairs. you look up and see josh.
josh-hey lex
alexia- hey j
josh-almost ready to go?
alexia-yeah, lemme just finish my hair and i'll be ready.
josh-okay.

after you finish your hair, you and josh walk outside. you get in your car and look over at josh

Alexia-music?
Josh- yeah -he smiled at you and started playing music-

skip to when you guys got to the mall, you guys both get out of your car, and start walking towards the entrance.
Josh-so, what are we doing here.
Alexia-relax pretty boy, you asked if you could come here with me.
Josh-pretty boy, huh?
Alexia-yep. now come on! -I say while pulling his arm towards Rue 21.-
Josh-is it too late to back down?
Alexia- pretty much , yea
Josh-okay fine
Alexia-should i get this ? -i ask josh while holding up a crop top.-
Josh-hm.. i don't know. go try it on.
Alexia-fine.

you go in the dressing room and put the shirt on then walk back out. josh was on his phone but once you walked out he looked up and saw you.

Alexia-so , should i get it?
Josh-i dont know ,, i need a 360

you roll your eyes and do a 360. you feel josh staring at you.

Josh-yeah i feel like you should get it.
Alexia-okay that's all i wanna get for right now ,  i really don't even feel like shopping anymore.

you go to checkout and pay for the shirt.

Alexia-anyways , im hungry.. do you wanna go eat at the food court?
Josh-yeah sure
Alexia-okay.

you guys walk to chick-fil-a , get your food , and get seated.
Josh-lex i need to talk to you about something.
Alexia-oh okay , whats up?
Josh-i heard what you and my sister were talking about yesterday.

you freeze up and look down.

Alexia-what are you talking about.?
Josh-you know what i'm talking about.
Alexia-um.
Josh-im just gonna be honest with you.
Alexia-umm okay..
Josh-i do have feelings for you lex. but we both know i had a girlfriend at the time. i found out she cheated. i wanna be with you i just need time to move on from her.
Alexia-oh wow i dont know what to say except..i'll wait for you.
Josh-thank you pretty girl.
Alexia-of course.
Josh-i don't wanna go straight home.. can i hang out with you for a little while?
Alexia-of course. are you done eating?
Josh-yes
Alexia-okay,let's go.

you and josh get up and head towards the exit. you guys walk to your car and get in. you put one hand on the wheel and josh grabs your free hand. you smile and start driving. you arrive home. you and josh decided to binge watch outer banks. you guys get on your bed and he wraps his arm around you. you watch a few episodes then you and josh fall asleep. meanwhile his sister , your bestfriend, olivia , is texting and calling you and josh. she remembered that she has both of your locations. she checked them and they said you guys were at your house. olivia comes over and finds you and josh sleeping. her walking in woke you up , which woke josh up because he was all up on you. olivia just stands there. looking shocked but thrilled. josh looks at her, then at you, then back at olivia. she starts smiling.

Olivia-whats going on here guys?
Alexia-um.
Josh-nothing.
Olivia-doesn't look like "nothing". but anyways josh where have you been? moms been worried sick.
Josh-i went to the mall.. then i came back here.
Olivia-well next time let me know when you leave..
Josh-okay. i guess i'll walk back over there just to let mom know i'm okay.
Olivia-okay, come on.
Josh/Olivia-bye lexa.
Josh-i'll be back later.
Alexia-okay.. see you later.

josh smiles at you.

Josh-see you later pretty.