WhOMEGALUL (Starsmitten)

*Your POV*

I woke up for my shift, I recently moved to LA to pursue my dream of being a musician, I sing RnB but can also rap, my dream or at this point my plan, is to sign to a major record label like Interscope or Universal.

For most of the people this is such an unrealistic goal or dumb, but for me it's not, I love playing and I promised my mom I'd be a star.

Since I moved away I started from zero, I got a job as a barista in Starbucks, got a small new apartment, all I had was my laptop and a dream.

Y/n- Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order?

?- Grande toasted white hot chocolate please

Y/n- Sure, anything else?

?- Just that

Y/n- Name?

?- Lara

Y/n- Will be ready in a couple minutes

?- Thanks

That was basically everyday, working in the mornings, writing in the afternoons and since I don't have friends here I can't go outside, I'm not the type of guy that makes new friends easily, I stick to the ones I have  but right now I'm new and alone in a new city.

There was going to be a freestyle event in two weeks, so  my routine was my lifestyle, it wasn't fancy or good, but until I see if I'm lucky enough to get the attention of someone there that's how it is.

*Timeskip*

I was in my lunch break, I was at one of the tables there at Starbucks when I saw one of our regular clients approached me, I have had a couple nice talks with her and get to see we both like couple things but nothing too deep.

?- Hello

Y/n- Hey

?- There are no free tables, do you mind if I sit here?

Y/n- Not at all

?- Nice, thanks

Y/n- No problem

?- I'm...

Y/n- Celine, right?

?- You know me, doesn't you?

Y/n- Uhm taking your order everyday for a week helps to remember things

Celine- Oh yeah, silly me

Y/n- Yeah...

I was confused on why she thought I knew who she was, did she confused  me with an old friend or something?

Celine- Y/n

Y/n- ???

Celine- Your badge

Y/n- Oh yeah

Celine- Tell me about you

Y/n- I just moved in a week ago

Celine- Why?

Y/n- Tryna make it as a musician here in LA

Celine- What do you play?

Y/n- I can play the guitar, but my strength is the voice

Celine- Mmm

Y/n- Dumb isn't it? *Sigh*

Celine- What? No, it's amazing

Y/n- Oh... and  what about you?

Celine- Oh! Well I'm...

?- Celine! Your order is ready