7 - The World of Yes-Yes

Yes-Yes was done waiting. He had told Gabby and she thanked him with all her heart. Yes-Yes took her around the city and she enjoyed every one of his works of art. Together they went back to Smart School and learned the rest of their lessons. When they graduated they spent their whole day together. Their speeches worked together and their now adult schedules align perfectly. The next day they took the bus to Sweetberg and enjoyed the day at the ranch. At the end of the day they marked their maps as they prepared for a trip around the world.

Yes-Yes got to see so many monuments. Every style, every brick, every person he saw was unique and cultured. As they traveled Gabby learned many new recipes and Yes-Yes enjoyed many architectural masterpieces. They spent days in places like London, Paris, Tokyo, and New York. They ate pizza in Italy and waffles in Belgium.

Yes-Yes just got back to Hugeville. His friend, Designer Dan from Smart School, had designed him the perfect house for when he moves back. Gabby and Yes-Yes have decided they would live between Hugeville and Sweetberg, they like to call their home "Sweetville". Yes-Yes started building the second he got to the site, it had been so long since his last project.

When the house was done and moved into, Yes-Yes started another building not far, his office.

He and Dan have started their own builder agency. They hope to be nothing like Work-Work and include all kinds of architecture in their work. The Builder Bros haven't had much luck with clients yet but they hope to get the word out soon. In fact, Yes-Yes is heading into Hugeville to put signs up on all of his buildings, they say "Do you like this building, get it built for you with the Builder Bros."

The End