Rock

The ich wouldn't go away. No matter what she did all it did was ich. She hadn't done it in months, but yet it still hurt. She closed her eyes and all she could think of what the blade ,the sound ,the blood everything.

No matter what she did the ich the hurt the want no not want need for blood was there. "Amya pay attention" said Mrs. Nirvana. " Sorry miss won't happen again" I said shakily. "Better not" she spoke as if it was a threat she'd used to many times. I heard snickering around me. Of course they find this just so hilarious. I thought to myself. The bell rang just after. Well I have no idea what we were learning about. Its fine I'll just get the notes from Alia. I pack up my books and leave the class before Mrs  Nirvana could pull me aside. This happens almost every class.

I practically ran down the hall I had no want to be here any longer. But I also didn't want to be home either. At this point everywhere I went was awful and shit. I drop my stuff to the floor and enter my locker pin. 405678. Won't open. 405678. Won't open. 405678. Finally it opens I swear this locker will be the death of me one day. I stuff my binder and water bottle in my locker since there hardly any room in these damn things. I grab my backpack and swing it onto my back. I grab my coat and throw it over my arm.
I walk over to the doors and go to the bus. I usually meet Alia at the bus doors but she has theater practice coming up. Since the place is on February 25th it's only two weeks away. I run over to my bus praying I didn't miss it again. Dad would be pissed. I see it still in the parking space and I sprint over as fast as my skinny ass legs would go. I made it. Now to hell.