Chapter 3: Arriving at The Abandoned Lookout

Once they crossed the bridge, they were on the driveway of there Lookout. Once they drove up the driveway they parked on the spots of the former paw patrol. Justice on Chase's old spot, Ally on Skye's old spot, Jayce on Rocky's old spot, Snowflake on Everest's old spot, Ash on Marshall's old spot, Brady on Zuma's old spot and Donny on Rubble's old spot.
"Well guys welcome home" Xavier said as he reached the doors that led inside of the Lookout but soon found out that they were locked. He just broke the glass and got in. Inside was empty, there were no beanbags that faced the TV but the large screen was still there, the lights were off and had a cold draft inside, the elevator was off and already it was collecting dust.
"Wow even after months Ryder got kicked out,he never bothered to call someone to clean this place" Xavier said and he soon went to the garage with his German Shepherd accompanying him. He looked around and saw something that was covered in a tarp, he went to it and took it off and when it was off he saw Ryder's old ATV sitting there not moving.
"Ha I guess the brown haired leader forgot something" He said as he chuckled and something clicked his mind. "Jayce do you hear me"
"Loud and clear Xavier" said Jayce
"Get the Moving Truck because were moving here" Xavier said
"Right on it sir" Jayce said as he got the truck and backed up. When he did the whole team unloaded the boxes and carried them inside. Xavier found the light switches and turned them on, lighting the place. Xavier smirked and walked outside and saw the town of Adventure Bay
Evil Laughs"Adventure Bay will no longer be a happy quaint little town and I'll make their lives a living hell!!!!" Xavier said in his mind and strode towards his Paw Patrol Lookout. Once they were done he made Jayce paint the Lookout black and red and it truly made Xavier happy and that the Lookout was now his.

Next Chapter soon, when I wrote this chapter I truly hated Xavier even thought I created him but still. If you want to be in the next chapter you could tell me.