Back to school

Y/n's pov
"C'mon Ava we need to get ready for school,"

"Just five more minutes"

"It's senior year, but I mean I can always start it without you." At that moment Ava literally jumped out of her bed. "Well why didn't you wake me up, c'mon lets go we can't miss our first year of being seniors."

Noi's pov
"Where do you think they are going Pierce"

"I don't know, but we should follow"

Timeskip

Zane's pov
I was waiting with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn at my house so we could walk to school with Ava and y/n but they haven't showed up yet. "Ava senpai and y/n chan are taking their time" Kawaii~Chan said. They suddenly just appeared in front of us which suprised us a bit, seriously I know they can teleport since they are werewolfs but do they really have to do it when we are not suspecting it.

Y/n says thats the point of being able to teleport, but I think they just like to scare and suprise us all the time.

Timeskip

Noi's pov
Who are they? Are they friends of princess Ava and princess y/n and if so why didn't they tell us about them? "Should we reveal ourselves to them yet Pierce?" "No!"

Timeskip

Me and Pierce continued to follow them, till we got to this palace place that the people here called a scho-ool and some people like Ava and y/n called it Phenix drop hi-igh I think. We saw people entering the palace like buliding, but for some reason they had the same clothes on.

The girls were wearing a white shirt, a light blue skirt, white and light blue ankle socks, some of them wore a light blue ribbon, while others were wearing a dark blue ribbon. Ava, y/n and the other girls that were with them wore a dark blue ribbon.

The boys wore a white shirt, with a dark blue jumper and grey and brownish trousers, like the girls some boys had a light blue tie while others had a dark blue tie.

They were also using the words sophomores and seniers, don't know what they meant but I think it is a term for how much magic these people have. "What should we do now Pierce?" "I think we should try and blend in with everyone and not drag to much attention to ourselves" "Ok"

Hiya, this is much longer, it will take me a long time to post the next one so if you are impatitent you can check out some of my other books

See ya next time my lovely kittens