C18 | REUNION

The karaoke place was filled this friday night, from workers to students and to families. And even to friends reuniting.

"If you disappear like that again I'll have you bewitched!" Chaeyoung threatened as she threw a single potato chip at Y/n.

Y/n dodge as he laughed, "Sorry sorry!"

"Yah! Don't throw food!" Jihyo scolded Chaeyoung through the mic as she paused singing loudly, "She's just salty because you didn't show up on her wedding day." She told Y/n.

"I did send you a gift though." Y/n tries to reason.

"Still!"

Y/n turned to Tzuyu who was silently watching Jihyo sing her heart out.

"How about you Tzu? Married yet?"

Tzuyu shook her head, "Nope."

"She's been single since the CEO Minatozaki married someone else." Chae teased but immediately regretted when Tzuyu glared at her.

"I'm over her."

"Really? Then why haven't you dated anyone for the past 4 years?" Chaeyoung continued to push the youngster's button.

Jihyo laughed at the two as she took a seat next to Tzuyu.

"Who said I'm not?" Tzuyu shrugged.

"Wait what?!"

Y/n laughed, he missed this.

"Alright that's enough before secrets gets spilled." Jihyo said, "How about you Y/n? Any plans for love?"

In their friend group, Jihyo knows more on what was happening in his life, she knows that he'll move to America for Miyoung, she knows he plans on marrying her, she just knows.

"No." He answered curtly, unconsciously fidgeting with his ring.

"How about Ms. Myoui?" Tzuyu said.

"What about her?"

"I thought you two have something going on."

"Even if we did, she's probably married by now." Just by saying that hurt him more than he thought it would.

"She's not, as far as we know."

Y/n pressed his lips together and kept quiet.

It wasn't till 11 when the group decided to head home, not after making sure Y/n wouldn't disappear from them again.

'That was fun.' Y/n thought as he drove back home.

His life was almost back in track, now he just needs a job. He already applied to several companies and is now just waiting for an interview, hopefully it wouldn't take long.

Once he parked his car, he headed straight to his newly bought couch and lay on it and checked on his notifications and emails.

An email caught his eye.

'Mr. L/n,

Thank you for applying to the secretarial position at Minatozaki Corp. We’ve reviewed your application materials carefully, and we’re excited to invite you to interview for the role!'

His eyes widen and he sat up straight, reading the email again and again.

He got an interview!

He was still smiling from ear to ear when a doorbell rang.

He stood up and walk towards his front door thinking who's his guest in the middle of the night.

And he could not believe his eyes when he saw his old boss standing in his door way.

"M-Mina."

A/n: Just a short one for now.

Anyways, might be late but, twice got #7 in the pre votes! Hopefully we can secure a spot in the top 5 or top 3 in the main voting.  Keep it up onceu!