chapter 2

Hey guyss, I completed one chapter. I am working on 2nd chapter..hope u like this and please comment and teach me ... From love

Leo knight's pov :

I never Iike the thought of betrayal. I wanted to show him hell in earth. I had various thoughts of torturing him, that was the time I heared soft coughs, I turned to just kill the person who intruppted my thoughts. She didn't notice my face still,she was just below my chest,her head reached just below my chest,she was too short in front of me. I thought some kid lost  the way to home,that is when I noticed her curves ,she ain't kid..she had curves even though she wore some baggy clothes her breast was big enough to attract her and shout out that she ain't a kid. She was about to speak by keeping eye contact,that is when she noticed me. I was surprised ,she looked innocent,pure but why did she come here? ...

I gave her my infamous glare, I thought she would run away . Anyways my heart didn't want her to run away . I was fighting with myself, she gave me some kind of calmness, her eyes where just soothing enough and my member became hard just by noticing her illegal areas even with dress on it. I thought this is not good sign ,this was something I didn't have for past years even with Olivia ,anyways nevermind about Olivia I said to myself and  came out of my thoughts to notice her, I knew not to spill any beans from my mind, I had that intimidating contact with everyone that they can't find what I really think. I thought she would run away but to my surprise she glared back at me, she wasn't afraid of me, something new and it really amazed me. I made a mental note to know about her.

I got angry upon her, because she wanted to save that man  ,is she related to him, are they in relationship , I couldn't accept the idea of she being in other man's bed, it irritated me . I wanted to show her that Iam greater than him and every one ,I have power, money , so that she would beg me to have an wonderful night with me, yes it's just lust for her I decided.  And I just shot in his skull, she jolted due to the sound,silly girl.

She didn't even open her eyes nor gave glance to anyone she just turned and made a way to move away. How could I leave my babygirl, so I held her with my arms, she was so soft. I said with a smirk that her boyfriend had a very happy ending because of her and is she is happy, that is when she turned . Her eyes were glistening ,she cried . My heart felt ache ,my heart doesn't know what is ache and especially not for a fling I said to myself. She didn't say anything by her mouth but her eyes contained millions of questions for which I don't have answers. It felt like eternity . Her gaze was beautifull ,her features were beautiful .she kinda looked more cute even while crying, but it was paining.

Then she opened her mouth but all I could here was she is not related to any men, a geniune smile threatened to crawl up but I managed with my devilish smirk. She broke down saying that she ain't scared to die, and she felt sorry for not saving his life ,they way she felt guilty made my knees weak that is when she noticed my hands, blood was dripping. She saw it and squeezed her eyes but she couldn't ,she opened again, her breathe became heavier and abnormal . I was scared ,she tried to speak but nothing came out of her mouth . I held her tightly to my chest and said I am there ,she was comfortable but her breathing was not normal, I shouted to my mens for the car. I wanted her to be awake, I wanted to know her, she didn't answer anything but she held my hands tightly , she smiled  weakly after holding my hands , I understood that she is half conscious. But how could someone smile after holding a devil's hand that too in this kinda situation, she knew that Iam not a person to mess but still she is messing with my head. I carried her in bridal state and we went to our private hospital, everyone was terrified by me. I shouted at them , I wanted to see her dark brown eyes as soon as possible. That was only in my mind.

The doctors took her to the emergency care. The doctors came after some time which was eternity to me, they said she had panic attack,nothing is needed to be worried, she is bit stressed ,give her some time for rest. That made me to realise that she didn't faint for shot, nor a touch without consent but fainted for dripping blood. I  wanted to call Ace, my friend from childhood as well as my right hand men, I wanted to know more info about her, infact Ace was the name I gave him his real name was Mohammed ,he is native Indian and by charector and personality he is way more better than me , especially he respects girl alot. So I trust him in her case, but I don't know her name ,I wanted to know her more.i was in my own trance.

I saw a nurse approaching me ,she was all seducing but I cared least, she said the patient you admitted is asking for tall, well built-up man with dark brown eyes. It didn't hit me, she is searching for some other man while I am waiting here like an idiot to see her eyes. I didn't want her to be scared. So ,I went to the restroom to just splash  water in me, that is when I noticed my eyes , I was tall ,well buit up man with dark brown eyes ,I smiled like an idiot and rushed to the room I admitted her .she noticed me her eyes showed concern but her eyes travelled to my wound,I didn't treat it still, it was least cared and Iam used for this,least she knows who I am. But how could she still be concerned for me after she seeing my devilish side ,even though it wasn't that horrible but for a person with pure heart like her , how she would manage... I zoned out.