Training exams

The flight to Wakanda was fast as the royals arrived before the avenger since they flew their own plane and stood waiting to greet the avengers with M'Baku and Ramonda talking about what happened. Finally the avengers arrived and were shown to their rooms after supper they went to sleep for training starting tomorrow.

When they woke up they ate breakfast together before heading to the training ground. The Royals at the meeting showed up a few minutes after the avengers where T'Challa stood in front of them before fully entering the training grounds. The avenger looked for Peter but didn't see him so they listened to T'Challa speak "Welcome to the training ground here we train much differently than the outside world we focus on making sure all around you will not fail it is why Wakanda is so strong besides our technology advances you will have to do some duels before any actually training so we can judge you on each skill set we also since you are the avenger have come up with some extra skill sets for each of you to have to pass now please follow us." He ended as they nodded following him, Shuri, and Bucky into the training area as the Wakandain army stood to one side ready to start training he turned back around and said "You may stand to the said avenger the trainers will arrive shortly you will join the army as they will also be running through the test as today is exam day." They nodded and walked to the side of the army as Bucky, Shuri, and T'Challa stood in front of the army. Finally Peter, Okoye, and M'Baku entered hugging T'Challa before the walked a few steps back Peter standing in the middle Okoye to his right and M'Baku to his left as Peter spoke "Welcome to exam day from now on the avenger will be joining us for training, also from this point forward everyone currently here I will push you past the point of breaking and then farther but I believe in all of you now we may begin the exams first we are going to start off with running you will have 30 minutes to run as many laps as you can please head to the starting line." Peter finished, the avengers looked confused why Peter was their trainer but moved past it and joined the army at the starting line before M'Baku chanted signaling to begin. After 30 minutes they stopped and went to Okoye who wrote down the amount of laps they did. As the Soldiers went to M'Baku and Peter to right down their amounts since they would just be seeing if they moved up groups. (1 lap is 1 mile)

Vision - 20

Thor Odinson - 16

Loki Luafyson -15

T'Challa - 14

Steve Rogers- 13

Bucky Barnes - 13

Sam Wilson - 9

Natasha Romanov - 8

Shuri - 8

Clint Barton - 5

Wanda Maximoff - 5

Everett Ross - 5

Tony Stark - 4

Michelle Jones -4

Pepper Potts - 4

Bruce Banner - 3

Rhodey - 2 (Due to Leg Braces)

Ned Leeds - 2

They were then given a 10 minute break before moving onto Strength test since this is Wakanda they have a few machines setup that add weight onto them until you can no longer lift it and on the side it says how much you were able to lift so everyone took turns lifting it. As Okoye wrote down the amount they lifted for the avengers as Peter and M'Baku did the same for the military.

Vision - 100 tons

Thor Odinson - 50 tons

Loki Luafyson - 45 tons

T'Challa - 2 tons

Steve Rogers- 1 ton

Bucky Barnes - 1 ton

Sam Wilson - 350

Tony Stark - 325 pounds

Natasha Romanov - 300 pounds

Clint Barton - 300 pounds

Rhodey - 275 pounds

Michelle Jones - 250 pounds

Wanda Maximoff - 245 pounds

Everett Ross - 245 pounds

Shuri - 245 pounds

Pepper Potts - 230 pounds

Bruce Banner - 230 pounds

Ned Leeds - 230 pounds

Before the moved onto Hand to hand combat were they were to fight each other 1v1 if they won they would move to ne the next round each round was given a number 1 out of 10 if they made it through every round they would be given a 10 if knocked out on round 1 they would be given a 1

Thor Odinson - 10

T'Challa - 10

Bucky Barnes - 10

Natasha Romanov - 9

Steve Rogers- 9

Loki Luafyson -8

Clint Barton - 7

Sam Wilson - 6

Rhodey - 6

Tony Stark - 5

Shuri - 4

Vision - 4

Wanda Maximoff - 3

Everett Ross - 3

Michelle Jones - 3

Pepper Potts - 2

Bruce Banner - 1

Ned Leeds - 1

After the moved to the shooting range were the choose there ranged open of choice and ten ammo/ arrows how ever many bullseyes they hit was there score

Thor Odinson - 10 Spear

Bucky Barnes - 10 Sniper

Natasha Romanov - 10 Pistol

Clint Barton - 10 Bow

Vision - 10 Pistol

Loki Luafyson -9 Throwing knives

T'Challa - 8 Pistol

Sam Wilson - 8 Pistol

Michelle Jones - 8 Pistol (training from Natasha)

Steve Rogers- 7 Pistol

Rhodey - 7 Pistol

Tony Stark - 6 Pistol

Everett Ross - 6 Pistol

Shuri - 5 Rifle

Wanda Maximoff - 4 Pistol

Ned Leeds - 4 Rifle

Bruce Banner - 3 Pistol

Pepper Potts - 2 Pistol

After these for test the regular soldiers were given the rest of the day to rest while the avengers had to go through there special test "Alright avengers your considered earth's mightiest heroes so given you each have special powers or something to aide you in battle you I personally designed some extra test."

Rhodey, Vision, Wanda, Sam, and Tony had to take flying test to determine how well they could change to the area around them

Bucky, Thor, T'Challa, and Steve had bend and break different materials

Wanda and Loki tested their Magic.

Natasha, Shuri, Ned, and MJ tested there hacking abilities.

Pepper, Bruce, Clint, and Ross' special assignment was they got to hangout with Peter and wait to see how long it took the others to notice which the team hacking were the first to notice and laughed.