Chapter 3

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I groaned as I sat up and stretch.

Until I heard a fit of giggles,I turned around only to have water jutsu slapped on my face.

I gasped as I opened my eyes,a laughing to death Orochimaru,and a kid who looks unsure but giggling behind his little hands.

I closed my eyes and glare at Orochimaru but he just laughed more "SHIMURA OROCHIMARU!!!"

He just stick his tongue out with a mocking smirk until he scrambles when he saw me running to him. "Hey no fair! You ruined my lunch yesssterday"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"AHH!!!"

Kick. Punch. Slash. Glass breaks.

Kabuto watching the whole thing,still laughing in his hands.

Man,that lady is funny. He thought as he watched her hitting Orochimaru.

After Danzo stopped her punching,a dead look on Orochimaru's face as he dropped onto the ground.

"Ite..." Orochimaru breathes as Danzo smirked at her handy work.

She looked at the kid who's smiling. She felt herself melt like a butter.

"Aww you're so cute!" Danzo cooed at Kabuto as the kid shyly smiled muttering a thank you. "So, what's your name?" Danzo asked as she bend down to his height.

Kabuto frowned as he look down and shake his head,Danzo sadly smiled at this.

"You already know that he won't remember!" Norlain said as Andrea rolled her with and puffed her cheeks "I don't have any idea okay?"

"Hey, it's okay, you'll remember it someday" Danzo said until Orochimaru placed a helmet on Kabuto's head making Kabuto look up

"With thisss you won't hit your head anymore" Orochimaru said with an eyesmile...or should I say grinning-smirking-with-curved-eyes?

Kabuto smiled a little

Danzo's eyes sparkled at this "aww you're really cute! Ne ne,based on the helmet,can I name you Kabuto for now ne?" Danzo asked with lots of enthusiasm making Orochimaru roll his eyes at his elder sister.

"Kabuto..." Kabuto trailed off until nod "yeah,I like that"

"Yay!"

"Ane-sssan,pleassse for once act like your age" Orochimaru said as he crossed his arms on his chest

"Are you saying I'M OLD?!"

"Ah...no no! That'sss not what I meant!!!" Orochimaru reasoned but he got himself punched into the next village, disappearing in a star.

"Now,are you okay with me taking you in my wing?" Danzo asked the kid and he tilt his head in confusion

"Aww he's so cute!" Andrea cooed while Norlain snickers.

"I feel bad for you,before you had a thing for Kabuto right?" Norlain laughed as Andrea glared at her only making her laugh once again

"Shut up! That's before! Hmph!"

"But you don't have a wing" Kabuto said in confusion as Danzo giggled

"No that's not what I meant,what I meant to say is that,is it okay for you to living with us now? I don't want to just drop you on some orphanage" she said smiling as Kabuto stared at her.

He seemed thinking until he nod. "Yeah,why not." He said as he got into Danzo's embrace

"Yatta! Now let's go shopping!!! Ne ne,you will refer to me as older sister ne?" Danzo said as Kabuto giggled at her

"Hai...but aren't you too old to be a sister?" He asked confusion lacing his tone,but you can see the mischief in his eyes

"You...if you hang out with Orochimaru more...oh no it's going to be my nightmare!" Danzo said dramatically making the kid giggled again

"Don't worry anee-san" Kabuto said with a shit-eating grin making Danzo laugh

"Hmm I'm counting on you"

She said as they left the two story house walking around the village. Until Danzo caught a glimpse of Kabuto blinking his eyes and touching them

"Ne? Are you eyes okay?"

"I... they're a bit blurry" Kabuto said with a pout as he rubbed his eyes.

"Come on! We have to take care of that! I know a shop!" She said taking Kabuto's hand in hers.

Hiruzen looked at the blacknette holding a kid with white hair.

"What the- since when Danzo has a child?" Biwako,his fiance,asked as they watched the woman chatting with the kid with shining eyes.

"Nah that's not her blood kid" Hiruzen said with a smile

"Anee-san,slow down geez!" The kid exclaimed as the Woman just chuckled getting another piece of shirt

"Nah you can't stop me!" She giggled as she grab a black rimmed circular glasses "hey! Why don't you try this on?" She said as the kid try the glasses,it pushes down into the tip of his nose making him pout and adjust it again with his right hand.

A picture flashed into Andrea's mind as she saw Kid Kabuto flashed as the teenager Kabuto when he did that making her chuckle.

Biwako chuckled at them "if she's adopting child's now,does that mean she gave up on finding a lover?"

Hiruzen sighed "we may never know" he chuckled as he shake his head then put his hand on Biwako's stomach.

"I have decided on who's going to be the godmother" Biwako said putting her hand on top of Hiruzen, Hiruzen's eyes widened then chuckled.

"I see"

(≧▽≦)
IG|artistickunoichi
Tiktok|uzumakisakuhi
Wattpad|UzushioHimeSakuhi

*Cough* For the beloved Madara's Sexiness and Wattpad God. I believe that you have already voted,if not feel free to become Deidara's Art.

Ps. Ne!

Edit:I don't really know when Biwako got pregnant so yeah, let's stick with that