Lando ~ A fever you can't sweat out

Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Lando his hands were shaking as they slide down to the girl her hips, her dress falling to the ground. His heart was racing as he touched her skin. Testosterone was pumping through his veins. He pressed his lips on the girl her lips, and closed his eyes. Images of her flash before his eyes.

He quickly opened his eyes in shock. He tried to forget what had just happened and laid the girl on the bed. He climbed on top of her and began to kiss her. The kiss soon became more passionate. Before they knew, they were being intimate.

Lando did his best to enjoy it, but he kept thinking about her. When he closed his eyes, he saw her lying beneath him. Her hair was spread over the pillow and her sparkling eyes looked at him with love.

Lando made sure that the girl was satisfied. He got off her and put his boxers back on. Suddenly, he felt his stomach turn. "Excuse me" he said as he ran off to the bathroom, curled over the toilet as he emptied his stomach. "Oh gosh are you okay?" The girl asked from the bedroom. "Yeah, just not feeling-" he managed to say before he threw up some more.

He heard the girl get up and put her clothes on again. He sat against the bathroom wall and let his head rest against the cold tiles. There was still a layer of sweat on his forehead from when he was intimate with the girl. Or maybe it was because of her. "I should go" the girl said, and he heard her walking out the door. He sighed as he thought about what he just did.

Lando now knew it will always be her.