ACT-6~The fight of our lives_part-1

Izuku pov

We began running towards the minions. Sawada used her power to increase her speed and rushed towards them tackling down their group. They said:"what the f-" he was cutoff by a jawcrushing punch on his face. I saw sawada's fight with awe. She fought like a beast. No patterns, no strategy, no techniques, just utilizing pure brute strength like an wild animal. Soon the minions recovered from the initial shock and decided to attack. But their efforts were in vain. Sawada was simply unstoppable.

Soon the rest of the minions, who did not get caught, in the new inmates rampage, rushed in to assist. John said:"thats our cue. Kid can you fight?" I replied:"i can, but i can also do something better!" I immediately reduced the air resistance around john and sawada and increased it around my enemies. John replied:" whoa kid. Where have you been til now. " i smiled slyly.

As soon as the second wave came john rushed in like the wind. His hand cutting through enemy after enemy. He quickly changed it into an axe, then a dagger, then a baton. His enemies could not even scratch as his entire body was made of steel. 'So this was the legendary vigilante' i thought with awe.

Soon the other inmates began to get interested and started shouting:"kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill" the minions numbered almost close to two hundred. But weaklings were still weaklings whether they ganged up on us or not. I had never used my quirk to this extend before. I felt my quirk growing. I smiled to myself in satisfaction.

Suddenly my senses tingled alerting me to a threat. I looked back behind me to see a minion coming at me with enhanced speed. I froze up in surprise:'ah shit' suddenly a foot came out of nowhere kicking the speed enhancor to the opposite wall. I liedd to him frowning:"i had it under control. "Monkey looked at me smirking:"sure you did kid. Now whose ass should i kick?"

I asked him:"can you even fight? " he looked at me aghast clutching his heart:"how dare you sir? You wanna see a fight? " monkey immediately took a fighting stance. "Watch me kid" he then rushed into the fight avoiding attacks and attacking almost everyone. His maneuverability was almost fascinating and would put even the best yogis to shame. I was surprised by monkeys fight. A strength enhancer came at him powered up leg and yelled "axe kick." Monkey effortlessly jodged it and immediately took the same pose as the attacker and asked him:"is this how you do it? Axe kick" his foot crushed into the attackers skull. I watched this with wide eyes. And i muttered:" monkey see. Monkey do!" Monkey shot me a murderous glare before going on with the fight.

We were winning the fight. I smiled with satisfaction. Suddenly my insides squirmed in terror. I quickly realized what was happening and used my wind to recall my allies. Suddenly:

*BOOM*

A gigantic fist crushed where they stood seconds ago. John said to me panting:"nice save there kid" sawada then said to me:"so he finally showed up huh. " titan looked at his bloodless hand as if disappointed. He then looked at me:"pretty fast". Terror filled my mind. My hands felt numb. But i did not succumb to it. If i did not snap out of it all of us will die. I took a fighting pose while trembling.

The chantings had stopped. Titan simply stood there looking at us. I waited for him to move. Suddenly.... My eyes couldn't even follow it..... A fist crushed into sawada. She was blasted off to the opposite wall. She was almost invulnerable in her transformed form. And yet that sawada was lying there coughing blood.

John yelled:"hold your ground. We can still do this" titan prepared his next punch. I immediately concentrated my wind around his fist and tried to deflect it like i did with the nomu. But his fist was too strong. It was like pushing a wall. The fist came down and in one punch we were all blasted off. I used wind to cushion my fall but still i felt like most of bones were disintegrated. My body was a bloody mess.

I looked around. John did not have his metal skin anymore. He sat there bleeding. A couple of bones pierced through his skin outwards. It was the most gruesome sight i have ever seen in my life. But i was suddenly alarmed. Unlike us monkey did not have a guard to protect him. I looked around with fear.

Suddenly i saw it. Monkey was there. In a puddle of blood. His entire brown fur was died red. I crawled towards him yelling:"monkey! Ohnono. Please no. " i got close to him and held him in my arms. He was on the brink of death. 'Ohnonononono. This has to be a mistake. Monkey can't die. There has to be-' i burst into tears.

It was my fault. Its always my fault. I shouldn't have complained. I shouldn't have listened to his story. I shouldn't have decided to fight him. I shouldn't have befriended him. I shouldn't have come here, i shouldn't have been born.

Suddenly my crying was interrupted was monkey:"*cough* its not you fault.. *cough*...kid. And you muttering...*cough*... Is that habitual? "He asked smiling which only worsened my crying. I said crying :"YES IT IS!"Monkey replied smiling:"maybe! Maybe not! But...*cough**cough*... The point is you are alive and...*cough*.. And what are you gonna do with your life?"

At that second i stopped my crying. The world was silence. I could not hear the world and it could not hear me. Suddenly l felt like the entire world had flipped. My entire perspective of the world changed. I thought lightly sobbing:'Some bad shit may have happened. It could be my fault or could not be my fault. But that does not change the fact that it happened. 'I slowly started standing up sobbing.' So the question is----what i am gonna do about it??'

I laid monkey on the floor. I saw him smiling briefly. I asked to the crowd:"who here is a healer? " no one even batted an eye. Rage. Pure unadulterated rage filled inside me. And my control exploded. My killing intent rushed out. The others slowly recoiled in fear. I asked :"i will ask one more time. WHO THE FUCK HERE IS A HEALER?? " slowly some started raising there hand. I said sneering:"heal him"

Then i without looking started walking towards titan. I stood infront of the towering mass of flesh. His shadow several hundred times bigger than mine. He asked me as if i was pitiful:"puny human, do you wish to fight me??? "
I looked up at him emotionlessly and replied:"no. I wish to kill you"

To be continued....