-CHAPTER 1

2010.
—getting married.

This is y/n l/n, a famous actress whom that everyone wants, woman or mens will desperately throw themselves to her.

What if i say that this day. She is getting married? Yes, the 19 year old woman will get married with Mr. Kokonoi Hajime, the heir of Kokonoi Electronics.

"I'm excited!! I'm getting married!!" She scream into herself as she saw herself at a full size mirror, wearing a beautiful wedding gown.

"You're so beautiful, love." Said her mother.

"I'm sure, Hajime will like you." Her mom said, but she just smiled weakly as she recall what Koko said to her last month.

Kokonoi Hajime POV

I'm here at my private island, i took my love here cause shes sick. Shes now in comma for 6 months and I'm here waiting for her to wake up. I promise to myself that the day she will woke up I will instantly marry her.

"Akane, please wake up my love. I'm waiting. It's been 6 months since i saw your beautiful eyes, I miss you my love. Hurry up please. I will do anything just to make sure that you are safe, and back in my arms again." I talk to her as if she can hear me, I felt miserable pleading to her to wake up. But i will do anything that will cost my life just to save her.

She is the only woman that I will marry.

I walk out and go to the kitchen, but i stopped just to answer my phone.

"Hello, Dad?." I spoke.

"Hajime! Are you busy?" He said to the other line.

"No, I just visit the mall" I lied.

"Can you come home? I want to talk to you about an important thing." He said.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there." I answered and end the call.

I quickly go to find the yacht and say my goodbyes to the maids.

"Call me if something happened. " And they all nodded.

I don't wanna leave Akane there but it's my father, and i need to see him right away.

After i rode my yacht i quickly start my car's engine and drove off.

I park my car outside the Villa Kokonoi. I saw an unfamiliar cars that are parked inside our Villa, but I ignored it. It's just a vistor I guess.

I walked inside our mansion as i saw a group of unfamiliar family that are sitting in our long table together with my parents. I quickly go to mom and dad just to say hi. They signal's me to sit down on the chair beside them.

"Isn't my "bunso" handsome, kumare?" My mother speak directly to the other woman at the right side.

"He is mare, they are perfect with my y/n." The woman answered and smiled to her daughter.

Y/n, I know that name. Is she the actress? I looked at her and rolled my eyes when our eyes met. She's average for me.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" I said to her and she just smiled at me.

"You and Miss y/n will get married." My mom replied, but my eyes widened. No it's not gonna happen. I will not marry other girl aside from Akane.