≫Geto Suguru

**an AU in normal, modern world**
!! Included angst !!

You have been hanging out with Getou only when Gojo have been 'busy' with his works.
You don't even know at this point if Gojo is truly working, or he's just fooling around with
another girl at night.

Geto know very well you had a crush on Gojo for a long time, ever since
a little late start of when three of you starts hanging out together.
However, day by day it's only you two left. Gojo keep saying he has something coming up
that he couldn't come.

.:: 1st Person ::.

Up until today, just now.. Both of us took a stroll down the street, it was all fun,
moment occupied with laughters and jokes, exchanging from me and Geto.

But then I stopped on the spot when I saw someone familiar across the opposite site of the street. It's him, Gojo.. With Utahime, they seems to be having fun. It was all friendly interaction until Gojo lean his face closer with her and their lips touched.

I immediately avert my attention away, the shifting of my head away seems noticeable to Getou. Which made him look at the direction I was previously looking at.
He looked at me with a worried expression, "Y/N.."

"Could you accompany me in my apartment for tonight?"

"Of course, let's grab some snacks if that's okay with you."

I just nodded in response before I started to walk, followed by Geto by my side catching up to my pace.

That's how it brought me and Getou on the same bed. I asked him to sleep on the same bed with me. Even though he did tell so many times to sleep on the sofa, yet I insist that he will be sleeping on the same bed as me.
To be honest, all I need is a comfort right now.

.:: 3rd person ::.

Getou looked at you, whom lying on her back yet head facing away from his direction.
He heard a sniff from you, "Are you crying?" he noticed.
"I'm sorry you had to see and hear this.." you replied, however before you could even think
of anything else, you felt a warmth slowly embracing you from your side.

Geto rest his chin gently on your head, while his arms embracing you, safely.
You feel safe and warm. Yet, these feelings encouraged your tears to came out more stubbornly.
You cried out, you felt torn. Gojo never knew you've had a crush on him, only Geto did.

"There there.."

The room, with cityscape view only filled with your whines and noises coming from the city.
The light from the cityscape lands on both of you, the only way for Getou to be able see your face and wet cheeks.

Little do you know that,
You too, never know the one that is embracing you at the moment has the same feelings
towards you as you do towards Gojo.
He would protect and treat you very well. However, it's such unfortunate that your heart belongs to his best friend that already tore your heart apart. When you are not even dating.