Untitled Part 1

I was riding a motorbike around the town but suddenly a vehicle went towards me, it then crashed into me and runoff. I was unable to stand up, my vision got blurry and the last thing I saw was a van that abducted me while I was badly injured, at first I thought it was an ambulance, I felt relieved and I comfortably collapsed.

After a while, I felt uncomfortably in pain. As I opened my eyes, I got tied up on a chair and badly injured everywhere, I felt horrified.

The person who tortured me must've been giving me antibiotics when I was sleeping so he could torture me like a lifeless doll

He had been abusing me for such a long time based on the several healed injuries I saw.

I hear footsteps coming in, it must've been him, the psychopath.

''Good evening'' said the psychopath as he stared at me with his terrifying look. he slowly looks into a crowbar and grabbed it, and said ''it's okay I won't be torturing you anymore, you've been a great toy since then'' he chuckled as he wiped the crowbar with a piece of my torn out shirt.

this is terrifying... Since I'm in critical condition I can't do anything about it, so I just accept fate.

after he finished wiping the crowbar, he slowly walked closer to me while I gaze in terror, and said ''this is my end.''

He laughed like a maniac and hit me in the head.

Soon after I opened my eyes, look around, and seems like I'm in a hospital,

I glance at the windows that open as the wind blows the curtains making me think about what happened before, was that a dream? was it real? or did someone rescue me? I ask myself several questions.

while I look around, I look at the calendar ''I must've been unconscious for a week.'' Then someone came in, the delighted feeling soon became upset as I looked at the person because I thought a classmate that came in... was my friend that came to visit me.

''the teacher told me to bring these handouts to you'' she said while putting the handouts on my stomach and left immediately.

she must be busy... can't be bothered.

A few days have passed after that incident happened

I still don't know if it's a dream or not, I think about it while watering the flowers, suddenly my mom asked me to buy some supplies and I agreed

I arrived at the market and picked up the stuff that I needed to buy and therefore a familiar voice whispered ''you dropped something'' I was terrified and I looked back slowly, it's the same psychopath from before, he smiled at me.

the end...