chapter 3~ THE STREAM!!

*stream started*

George sitting next to Karl and Karl next to Nick and Nick next to Clay as they stream. "Karl what time is it" Nick asked calmly "10pm!!" he replied. As Karl, Nick and Clay were talking George was thinking too himself well not really thinking overthinking. Dream noticed George wasnt himself and Stood up and walked over too him. Dream squeezed georges leg sitting infront of hi.

"Georgie you there? "dream asked calmly Only getting a nod in respond, walked sitting back down. As the stream went on George was still overthink and as in queue a dono came in hating on George. the dono saying "why is George so weird for? He is ugly as well".

George read the dono 3 times before it popped of screen. George started crying as he stood up Clay saw he wsa crying and chased after George..

Finally Clay caught up too George "Baby i promise you your not ugly" he said while lifting George into his arms wiping his tears. George curling up into a ball and stopped crying as dream walked too his room placing them both on the bed. 

"ill go finish the stream okay?" dream said while walking away. "No stay..." George whispers sniffling. Dream seeing the state he was in sat next too him cuddling him and running his hand through his hair comforting george.