ANNOUNCEMENT - Publishing

To all my beloved readers,

As some of you know, I have been talking for a long time about self publishing. And while I have been laying low about it, the work has been nonstop.

So, Back to Willow has been in the hands of a professional independent editor that has been helping me with development and in-line editing.

I have left the book back here (on wattpad) for free, for the last few months because I felt like it was fair for everyone to have a chance to read the old version once more if they felt like but now that the editing is being completed, I need to focus on the different stages of bringing the book together.

So, I have made the decision to take the book out of Wattpad soon. I'll give you a few weeks to be able to finish read it. After that, even if you find it on other platforms, please do NOT read it there, for two reasons:

1. I am working with lawyers to take it off novelcat and moboreader since they deceived me into contracts that did not protect my rights and now won't let me out without millionaire fees - all of this while the book is doing absolutely NO money for their lack of help and promotion.

2. Those are the old and unedited versions.

I'll try to update you as much as I can here, but if you all prefer, follow me on my Instagram ir even tiktok, where I'll post more often about updates, teasers and other infos about all of my projects. (@melv.author)

All remaining books will be on wattpad for free until further notice. So far, I am completely focusing on Back to Willow.

With that said, BTW will be on Wattpad until the 30th of July and will be taken down on the 1st of August.

I hope you understand this step in my journey, as I plan to self-publish it around October.

Thank you everyone for the support and the help throughout all of this time. Without you all, this wouldn't have done it. I really hope you'll  give it a chance once it's published. It was a lot of hard work and a lot of changes in the development side of the story were made. 🤞

Thank you,
Mel Veran