famous birthdays

SUNNY MCADAMSYOUTUBER/SINGER

SUNNY MCADAMS
YOUTUBER/SINGER

BIRTHDAY
june 15, 2006 (age 15)

BIRTHPLACE
new york, new york

ABOUT
singer who began posting song covers on youtube in 2019. her most famous video has over 10k views.

BEFORE FAME
she grew up in new york. her family called her "sun" due to her semi-unusual name. along with being a singer, she also acted in a few shows. her first tv appearance was as Nicole Dunphy on Modern Family in 2010.

TRIVIA
she said that her favorite scary movie killer is Chucky. She's also the only one in her family with her hair color.

FAMILY LIFE
she was born to the late Jonathan Mcadams and Melissa Mcadams. She has two older brothers names Jonathan Jr and Lucas. She has a younger sister named Amelia who was born in 2016. She dated Noah Jupe in 2020. The pair split later that year. She came out as bisexual in May of 2021. She uses the pronouns "She/They"

ASSOCIATED WITH
She appeared alongside Ariel Winter in Modern Family.

WANNA HEAR THE AUTHOR SPEAK?
hiya. obviously it's the author of "fairy" and "cosmo" (also as of now, "jupiter")

cover by loveforlou ! <3

i haven't seen not one Alyvia fanfiction so here we go again. ✋🏽 (no seriously, why aren't there any of her..??)

also, fun fact. did you know that i actually use the pronouns she/they in real life? i don't talk about it much but yeah.