T W E N T Y - F O U R

Get ready with Jaehyun uwu!
____________________________________

- Meet Up -

Saturday came in rolling which felt like some moments and Jaehyun struggled to decide what he wanted to wear. Will casual do? Or maybe Taeyong prefers formal? He rubbed the bridge of his sharp nose, eyes closed. Hair wet from the warm shower he just too. Water droplets fell on his bare shoulders and chest. A single white towel wrapped up on his petite waist, looking ever-so handsome or maybe hot. Might wanna spread my-

Okay, I'm trailing away... Moving on!

Jaehyun's phone tinged signalling a text coming in. He stumbled on his bed to get this phone from the other side of the bed which was on charge. A wide smile spread across his face as his screen lighten up, showing his favourite person contact.

New message from cookie.monster
Tap to reply.

He immediately tapped on it and checked the text.

cookie.monster::
Hey!

I booked a coffee shop
near SM.

I'll send you the address
in a bit.

We'll meet in like an hour
or so uwu.

king_kisses::
Are you excited?

cookie.monster::
VERY!

I'm nervous too-

I've never been so nervous!

Not even when I'm on stage
or meeting fans.

king_kisses::
I'm dying in nervousness-

It's been more than a month
I went outside of my apartment.

And babyboy?

cookie.monster::
Yeah?

king_kisses::
Idk what to wear ;-;

cookie.monster::
Lmao!

Wear somet comfy.

No need to be too
formal lol.

king_kisses::
Okay!

Jaehyun was ecstatic about meeting his babyboy but his social anxiety was his only fear.

What if he fucks up?

What if he says some stupid in front of the other man?

What if he takes the wrong step?

Probably his worst fear would be meeting the man from his dreadful past.

Jaehyun shivered at the thought as he finished wearing his outfit of the day. Jaehyun's well-built body was covered with a simple white dress shirt and he wore denim to cover his illegal legs. He wore his favourite white converse to match his outfit. His beautiful blond hair was slick back. He sprayed his favourite Cologne and was satisfied with his look.

Putting his phone in his pocket, Jaehyun set out of his apartment after securely locking it. The weather felt amazing, the soft wind blew, kissing Jaehyun's face ever so softly, causing the latter to smile softly.

A soft vibration was felt on his thigh. He took out his phone as he walked up to the bus stop.

cookie.monster::
Address: 11, Digital-ro 33-gil.

See you! <3

Jaehyun smiled, dimples digging in as he saw the text with a small heart beside it. His heart fluttered. He looked up the phone to see the bus arriving. Climbing on, he took a seat by the wide window. Excited yet nervous, he fiddled with his fingers, his smile never leaving his pink plush lips.

He saw a elderly woman getting on the bus before he was about to get off. He indicated the woman to sit on his seat while he got off after paying up for his short ride. He could see the area bustling with people and tourists. The place was near SM Entertainment, so various artists of the said agency was often spotted around, taking a walk or so. Lucky fans can get a short glimpse of them.

The Cafe he was going to, was just as close. He could see a big black car stopped right in front of the entrance, a familiar silhouette standing tapping away on their phone.

"Yahh Nakamoto!" Jaehyun called out as he ran up to Yuta, crashing upon his best friend for a firm bro hug. "Am I late?"

"Ayy! Bro, you look hot and no you aren't late. We just arrived. Taeyong is waiting inside. Hurry!" Yuta urged. "Don't be nervous. Take a deep breath. I'm right here if you need me." The older winked and Jaehyun nodded in relief.

The cafe door bell tinged announcing someone coming in. Taeyong was on his phone taking some selcas before the other man comes. Jaehyun spotted the pink-haired boy and grinned.

"Welcome, sir! Mr Lee is sitting right there." One of the staff in the cafe said with a soft smile. Jaehyun slightly bowed while thanking the kind waiter boy. Taeyong looked up and saw the brunette. His jaw dropped at Jaehyun's utter beauty. Jaehyun walked up to him, his heart might burst out of his rib cage but he winked, seemingly acting all cool which was not real.

"Hey, babyboy! Is daddy late?"

____________________________________

JSJSJSJS
THEY FINALLY MEET!
AHHHHHJAJJSHJAHAHHS