3

Caressing her hairs he stared at her face scanning her flawless features as she slept soundly beside him, he can't go back in time and stop himself from fucking her like a mf.

It's too late now, it feels so familiar.

She flutters her eyes open and sheepishly smiles before burying her face in his chest further. He didn't smile back, he couldn't.

His head was messed up, he was still thinking twice- what he did was right or wrong? Was that the best thing he could have done?

Jungkook: ' What If I turned into a psychopath again, I've done that before for you.'

YN: ' Don't worry, before I didn't reciprocate your feelings that's why you were going crazy. The feelings are mutual now.'

She pulled away and cupped his cheeks staring deeply in his eyes, she was casting a spell again. His eyes softened as he leaned closer to place his lips on hers.

Their make out session was unfortunately interrupted by their son's loud whines.

Jungkook immediately got up from the bed and ran towards the door making Yn roll her eyes, he opened the door and saw Jungsoo staring up at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook: ' What happened?'

Jungsoo: ' Mom said, you'll take me to grandma's today.. Everyone has a grandma. I don't have one!!'

He whined as tears slid down his cheeks Jungkook titled his head and looked at yn who shrugged.

YN: ' He wants to meet your mother.'

Jungsoo: ' Yes dadda, grandma.. I want grandma!!'

He hugged Jungkook's legs as Jungkook agreed to take his son with him, and of course he asked Yn to come but she refused.

She wanted to go somewhere important, and she won't be coming as usual. He find it hella suspicious but let it go.

____________________________________

She pecked Jungsoo's both cheeks before kissing Jungkook on the lips and bade them goodbye, as soon as the door got closed her smile vanished.

Taking her cellphone out, she called someone and waited for the person to receive the call.

Man: ' Yes ma'am?'

YN: ' Did you find her?'

Man: ' Yes, she's at the old house.'

Hanging up the call she took her purse and stuff before leaving the apartment, locking the door from outside.

Gladly she bought her car when she came to live with Jungkook.

______________________________________

Suzy: ' I-i.. w-what? Seriously Jungkook?!'

She was surprised and shocked when a kid just suddenly hugged her legs and started calling her grandma, Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

Jungkook: ' His name is Jungsoo, isn't he the cutest mom?'

He picked his son up and the kid was busy looking at his grandmother with big doe eyes, tears welled up in Suzy's eyes as she took Jungsoo from Jungkook's arms.

Suzy: ' He looks like you.. how old are you?'

Jungsoo: ' Five!! Grandma, why are you crying?'

He wiped her tears away and flashed his million dollar smile which made her chuckle, Jungkook ruffled his son's hair and went to the kitchen to give both of them some space.