Prologue

Marina's POV

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone alarm. I'm really tired from last night. Yeah, I went out to celebrate the beginning of my tour. I'm really happy with this new era, my fans have been helping me so much and the album is doing really good and I really have no idea how to thank them for being so good to me.

I finally managed to get used to the feeling of my head pounding and got up to take a shower and get ready for a flight to New York, I have tons of promotion this week and a concert there too.

When I was looking for my keys, my cellphone began to ring and it was an unknown number - "Hello?" I ask wondering who could be. "Hey M-Marina, it's Lana." What?? It can't be... The last time I saw her was four years ago before she released 'Born To Die'. I don't know why she is calling me after so much time, we only hang out for once back in Los Angeles, it was so much fun but we never saw each other again, just talked online for some time. "Oh... Hi Lana, what's up?" I asked still confused about why she was calling me. - "Well, I heard that you're coming to New York for your tour and I was wondering if... you wanna go out?!" Lana sounded a bit nervous which I foundnd adorable. "Of course we can! The last time we did it was so many time ago... I just have to do some promotion there and we can go out!" I said way to much excited, I mean, I like Lana but she's basically the opposite of me, still being so kind and cute... okay, this is too much.

"Yay, can't wait to see you again, bye M!"

"Bye, Lana!"

"Wait, wait. You don't have to call me Lana, just Lizzy it's okay." Lizzy. That's right, her real name it's Elizabeth. Lizzy. What an adorable nickname.

"Okay, see you soon Lizzy!"

Lana's POV

I called Marina because I knew she is coming to New York and I want to congrats her for her new album 'FROOT', it is an amazing work and her friends from Neon Gold Records are throwing a party to celebrate it. I knew them from a long time ago when I still was Lizzy Grant. Well, I am Lizzy Grant but... you know, people only remember about the "famous" side of me. Lana Del Rey. Of course I love all of this but sometimes I feel that's not the real me...

Marina must be thinking I called her just for a hang out but Derek told me that it would make her not even think about what really is going to happen.

I don't see her since 2011. We only met once, when she was touring. I went to her concert and then I met her and we spent the night having so much fun and talking as if we knew each other for years.

She seemed to be happy but I saw in her eyes how much pain she was hidden. I couldn't forget those deep brown eyes because I saw mine, which are green ones, in the same way. Full of pain. I could understand that because I felt the same, well I still feel this way but I pretend to be happy. I passed thought so many relationships but each made me feel worse and now, I am in another battle of those. Another fight of someone's evil mind and my sick-broken heart. This time it is Francesco. And I'm almost giving up.

I want to start over.

I want my heart cured and fixed.

I wanna find happiness.

A/N

This is my first fanfic and also my first story.

I began writing this because I was bored af + look how lucky I am cuz I was supposed to see marina on Lollapalooza but she couldn't come :,(

Anyways, I'm sorry if it sucks but I think I'm going to write the whole story cuz I'm always bored af so let me know if you like it

xx