(Ch.2) The Fragrance Of Afternoon Tea

"Where to?" I said. The man gently grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a beautiful cafe with a lot of flowers around it. "How many?" The beautiful waitress with golden hair asked. "Table for two". The waitress brought us to a seat where the view is seen so well. "Here, sit" the man said. "Oh! Thank you very much!". We both ordered our desired drinks and patiently waited for them."I haven't gotten your name" the man said with a smile on his face. "Apologies to my forgetfulness and manners. My name is Camilla Caesar". "Camilla...What a beautiful name...well It fits a beautiful lady just like yourself" he said while smirking. I immediately turned my head out of embarrassment and reached out for a flower at the edge of the balcony. "Woah! Careful!" The man grabbed my torso. "It's ok! I won't fall" I said with a smile. I sat back down and asked for his name. "My name is Archer Alexander". "Do you take interest on the waitress?" I asked with curiosity. "The one with golden hair?". I nod my head and Archer said "She is quite beautiful for a waitress, but I prefer someone like you". "WHAT?!" I cough to clear my throat and said "you're quite good at this but, I may have to ask you to stop because I have no interest in you. We just met Archer". "Camilla, I would stop but you already caught my eye." He said with confidence. "Don't tell me that you had been in different relationships?! I wouldn't want to be with a man like that!". "Lucky you, Its my first time feeling this" he said. "Well, I dont believe in love in first sight. It would take time for me to fall for someone". "It's ok. I can wait. Of course it's your choice of who you want to be with. If your happy, then I am happy." He said with a warm smile. My heart skipped a beat from what he said but I won't let my guard down. I've never met anyone who looked at me with loving eyes and a warm smile. It felt different from the guys who told me how they felt. "It's getting dark. You should probably head home." The man said. "I don't have a home". "Wait...WHAT?!" The man said in shock. "I don't have anywhere to go". "You can perhaps...stay at my place for awhile?" The man said. "WHAT?!"

Author's Note:
Sadly, I don't think this chapter was great😭😭 I'm truly sorry if it wasn't good though!! I'll try making Chapter 3 better :)