Chapter 12

(Y/n) West Pov:
It was 7:00 pm and we came home from the cafe, "Where have u been?" Jay asked "you know where." I said rollong my eyes. "Oh yeah." Jay said with a crazy look on his face. Jade went to the kitchen and Andre went to the living room and took his keyboard and finished his song. I went to get some graham crackers and some mango juice and sat down beside Andre. Jade followed and lied down on the couch. "Whats that for?" I asked Andre "its the song I have been working on since a while ago." Andre replied "should we watch That's A Drag??" Jade suggested.

Beck Oliver Pov:
My day has been rough. Jade said that (y/n) has a new guy now. I totally regret what I did, but the good thing is that new guy is my best friend Andre. I got up from my bed and fed Layla her doggy treats. She has been a good girl lately.
I decided to text (y/n) to see if everything is true.
~•THE TEXT MESSAGE•~
Beck - Hey (n/n)
(Y/n) - Hi, how are you??
Beck - To be honest I regret what hapened between us
Beck - but i promise we can remain friends
(Y/n) - thats totally fine with me
(Y/n) - oh, i date Andre now, Andre Harris😚
Beck - thats nice.
~•END OF CONVO•~
Tears streamed down my face remembering the happy times with (y/n).

Jade West Pov:
"Who are you talking to?" I asked (y/n), since she was busy with her phone. "I was just catching up with Beck, and he said he was totally fine if me and Andre dated." (Y/n) said.
Andre stood up and went to the bathroom. I got (y/n)'s mango juice and drank some. "Hey!!" (Y/n) said "what??" I said teasingly. "You drank my juice with out my permission." (Y/n) said as she stood up and went to the kitchen. "Here." She handed me my own mango juice. "You could have just asked me." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath annoyed.

Andre Harris Pov:
I went out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I came back to the living room and finished my music master piece.

A/n - heyy bbys vote on this chapter if you like the story.