CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I was running in the forest running away from a shadow chasing me, I could feel it gaining on me as my legs got heavy and my lungs closing. I wanted to outrun the shadow But I knew that it will catch-up with me. I slowed down a bit  when I saw a woman with brown wavy curls, tanned skin and her hands outstretched to my direction covered in a long white dress  that covered her from her neck down to her toes. The light of the moon illuminated her making her glow and look like angel.  Before I could reach the women there was a sinister laugh that gave me chills down my spine.

“Come to me my son, I would protect you.”  the women began. With a reassuring eyes.

“Who… who are you.” I asked through my pants.

“You can call me Selene, I am your guardian.” she said with a smile on her face.” You are the chosen one that will help my children to live in peace amongst humans, you will stop the suffering and the war that has been happening for centuries, their Luna the one that will strengthen all the packs. You have been chosen from birth, don’t be afraid I will help you and guide through all of this so will your mate”.

The laughter began again,  you will not run a way from me runt I will catch you, you are mine….. mine.

I woke up  with a start , sweat running down my face. I  was on  a king size bed. White sheets and very comfortable, was the first thing I noticed before noticing that I was in a strange room.

Looking around trying to see if I can spot anything at all. A door suddenly opened and to my shock, I jumped what felt like miles but it was only to the other end of the bed.

A man walked up towards me with a tray of food in one hand and a mesmerizing smile on his lips and his Hazel eyes shining with happiness that made his face more handsome. He appeared as if he had just taken a shower.  Bare chested, and his black hair wet. He was  wearing red Shorts  reviling his legs, those legs gosh… they were  sculptured as if he dedicates his hours at the gym only on them.

“Good morning, I thought I should bring you breakfast, are you hungry?” he asked me as he points at the tray on his hands. His  voice so soothing.
I couldn’t stop staring at him, I  half listened to what he was saying, I couldn’t stop being mesmerize by his voice, his smile and  him being half naked…. WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?

“Are you okay, do you need something else ?” he asked waving a hand at my face. I couldn’t concentrate on his words. His smile was doing things to me… things I couldn’t understand. His presence was awakening something in me that I have never felt before.

“Michael are you okay?”

“Where am I?” my voice was raspy to his soothing one.

“Do you remember anything?” he asked placing the tray besides the bed. His beautiful smile replaced by worry.

“N -no, “ I cleared my throat. “Where am I? “

“You are in my house, don’t you remember anything that happened?”  he asked looking into my eyes.

Oh God, no what happened last night? I am in his bed the man is half naked only in his shorts, I am even terrified to look under the covers to see if I am naked or not.

“Don’t panic I didn’t do anything to you, I slept in the other room.”

“Oh that’s a relief…. I mean.. I am glad that you didn’t do anything to me… I mean we didn’t do anything.”

Way to go Micheal, what if I just gave him an idea.

“Michael do you know where you are?”

“No…not really but I haven’t been outside.”