please

At school~

Taehyung closes his locker and jeongguk pops up "hi i thought i might say hello so here i am" taehyung smiles at him " hi how are you i haven't seen you in 2 days"

Jeongguk looks at the ground to shy to look into taehyungs eyes " i was not feeling well" taehyung looks at him confused " why didn't you tell me"

Jeongguk looked at him confused " well its not like i have your phone number" Taehyung gets flustered as he forgot about that "right sorry

Taehyung looks behind him to see jungkook standing there frowning with jealousy "Oh hi jungkook" jeongguk looks at jungkook weirdly because he normally doesn't frown

"Jungkook why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook ignores his brother and hugs Taehyung's waist "Jungkook is everything alright?"

Jungkook nods and pulls taehyung more towards him Jeongguk just rolls his eyes hiding his jealousy to not make him seem submissive

Tring tring🔔~

"Ah well its time to go to class" before taehyung could go the twins grabbed his wrists at the same time "which class do you have first?" Taehyung cleares his throat "Oh hm i have math rn"

Jungkook jumps up and down out if happiness that he's in Taehyung's class first "y-yes taehyungie you're with me!"

In class~
Taehyung site next to jungkook at gets his stuff ready as jungkook also does "i-i wanna hangout t-today please"
Taehyung smiles and ruffles his hair "yes sweetie" Jungkook feels butterflies in his stomach

At home~

"Jungkook where are you going?" Jeongguk asks jungkook "im g-going to Taehyungie" jeongguk's eyes sparkle "can i go with you" Jungkook lifts his shoulders up "i mean i g-guess"

At Taehyung's house~

Knock knock

Taehyung opens the door

What do you think that happend? Find out in the next chapter don't worry i'll upload tomorrow aswell because this was super duper short but bye!