That Feelin' ✨Pt.2

Best Night Of My Life - When I Found My Soulmate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Morning:

I guess what I thought was a lie. When I woke up she was gone, at least she left me a note.
Sense the sarcasm
The Note:
Dear Y/n,

Thank you for a wonderful night. One of the best. Sadly it had to come to end. I wish we had more time together but I have things to do and I'm a bit too busy for any distractions. I don't think we will see each other again in the future but I hope for the best for you.

Love Scarlett

I had the sudden feeling of needing to throwing up, the burning of everything I ate or ever drunk yesterday coming back up. I pull away and flush the toilet, I stand and turn on the shower. I feel dizzy and have a really bad headache. I take a shower, brush my hair let it hang free, and get dressed into this:
W/ an Black suit jacket for the shoulders

 I take a shower, brush my hair let it hang free, and get dressed into this: W/ an Black suit jacket for the shoulders

I clean my room and spray air freshener

I clean my room and spray air freshener. To many I'm just a club owner but it's merely one of my businesses. I am the CEO and Owner of Y/L/N Consolidated. I design fashion, many more and collaborate with other celebrities. I go to Red carpets things but it's rare because I'm so busy.

———— A month pass after that day ————

I walk out my office not without grabbing my purse and sunglasses. I put them on and walk up to my security guard also known as my driver.
"Could you bring me to the nearest pharmacy, please?," I ask nicely and he nods putting on a slight smile
Since that night I have been frequently throwing up, constant mood change and weird food cravings so the only thing I am thinking is 'Maybe I'm Pregnant' there is a possibility.

I don't believe in being mean to security guards like they are working putting they're life at risk for you to live. At that point you're just a a**hole.
We get into the car and he drives me to the nearest pharmacy like I asked. I go in and quickly grab a pregnancy test and walk out.
"Bring me home please." I say and he drives off
My house is outside the city so it took about 25-30 minutes to get there.
He pulls in here: