Office AU prompt 1

Summary:

An office AU where Childe likes Lumine, but Lumine likes Xiao, their boss. Childe being oblivous to his surroundings, didn't notice the way Diluc looks at him,, the same way Childe looks at Lumine.

Chapter 1: Chiluc, Kaebedo, Xiaolumi

Monday. The most dreaded day of the week. Everyone is expected to be at their best. Everyone is needed to be present. Only a psychopath would love Mondays. Everyone hates Mondays.

Except for one. Ajax Tartaglia.

Ajax "Childe" Tartaglia.

He loves Mondays. He sees Mondays as the start of a new week. A fresh start, per se. Even though there are deadlines to meet and bosses that needs loads of patience, Childe is like the "solar energy". He just gives off divine power and energy to people who needs them. Hence, his nickname.

"Good Morning, Mr. Albedo Your hair looks lovely today!"

"Miss Amber! How're you doin'?"

"Kaeya! You up for lunch later?"

As everyone from the office can see, Childe is very charismatic. Specially when it comes to--

"Ah! The love of my life! Lumine! Go out with me, will you?"

"No." Lumine flatly refused, not even turning her chair to look at Childe. She continued typing away as Ajax clutched his shirt where his heart is located and dramatically sighed.

"As always, you look lovely, my Lumine. You'll be going out with me sometime soon!" Childe said as he walked backwards. Unexpectedly. he tripped. Luckily, he was caught by his co-worker,--

"Diluc! Thanks for the save! I thought I'll be having bandages. Again." Ajax thanked Diluc, patting his chest as he walked past the said man. Diluc just stared at the retreating man's back, patting his chest softly.

"Be careful next time." Diluc said softly, knowing Chlde can't hear him. He softly sighed before continuing his journey towards the pantry to make a coffee for the both of them.

"Good Morning Sir Xiao!"

"Good Morning, Boss!"

"Good Morning, Sir!" In a blink of an eye, Lumine sneaked her way towards the hallway to greet their boss, Xiao.

Ah, this midget. Childe thought. He cannot believe that his arch-nemesis to Lumine's heart is his boss, Xiao.

"I don't get what this midget have that I don't. Clearly. I'm taller than him." Childe grumbled. Diluc sighed from his back, causing a light scare from Childe. "You scared me!" He hissed softly.

"Sorry." Diluc said in a flat voice, reaching out to give the coffee to Childe, who accepted the offer wholeheartedly. "Here's your coffee."

"Thanks!" Childe said as he took a sip. "Mm. Your coffee is the best." He added as he walked past him and took a seat in his cubicle. Little did he know that Diluc's ears are slightly blushing from the compliment.

I'll never get tired of that compliment. He thought. He looked at Lumine who was busy ogling at Xiao and frowned to himself. What's so like-able about that sprout?

<.>

Lunch time. A regular time for workers to be at the cafeteria. Kaeya, Albedo, and Childe sat on one of the chairs, eating their hearts out. Kaeya keeps on giving out jokes and pickup lines while Albedo is blushing wildly. Childe looks at them blankly. He can see that they're too busy ogling at each other to notice him.