Party party part 2

Some hours later 

I sit on the couch with Felix and Oscar x2. All the people  left an hour ago. No problems this night was the last thing I thought before four guys came in to the living room. ”Oh no Max again” ”So we meet again Omar ”says Max with a mischievous smile on his lips.

” What are you doing here Max? Don’t you have anything else to do tonight instead of fighting with me and my boys”  I say and give him a tired look.

We rise from the couch. Max and his boys look at each other and  pick up their guns. I do the same and Felix, Oscar x2 do that too.

”Now I can get my revenge too kill you” Max says and looks at me. 

Max looks at me and he takes the gun and when he is just going to shoot Felix jumps. on him and the fight begins. Oscar M takes the guy who stands to the left and Oscar E the guy to the right.

Oscar M takes his gun and shoots the guy before he can do anything. The guy falls to the ground and he is dead. Now there are just three left.  I run to Felix and take his place. Max and I start a fight. I flatten him to the ground and sit on him. I think now it’s over. No more fighting. I give him one last hit on his face and there is blod on his face. I  stand up and a few seconds before I shoot him he starts to smile and says ”It’s not over Omar I am still going to get my revenge”. I laugh and say ” No Max it’s over ”. He just gives me an evil smile. 

------------------

Svenska: Heej nu är det här det näst sista kapitlet på denna väldigt! korta fanfiction. kram / Frida

English: Hi now is this the penultimate part of the very short story. hug / Frida