MADNESS 🔞

Morning, 9:30Am

Jk felt a kiss on his lips, he knew right away who was it, after all he wont forget last night no matter how much he tries. Without looking at the man laying next to him, he got up and sat on the edge of the bed lowering his head .

Another kiss fell on his neck, and before the other man can hold him ,"what's your name mr ?,and what are you?" Jk asked while playing with his fingers. " my name is taehyung,kim taehyung and you can call me tae,iam a member of the black gang but I guess you already knows", taehyung got up and opened the closet, " why did you let me cry in your arms last night??"jk asked again"bcs I wanted to" tae replied while placing some clothes beside jk.

Jk was aiming to enter the bathroom, he was struggiling to get up,dragging his body towards the door,"why did you ask me to do it???, i knew you weren't drunk last night, at least not that much?",tae asked ,"bcs I wanted to"jk replied while closing the door to take a bath, he sat inside the hot water tub and grabbed his hair too tight,"what the hell is wrong with you jk!,since when you become so weak?,you stupid stupid man" and then he stayed inside the hot water for a while.

Taehyung entered the bathroom naked and stood under the shower to wash himself"hey, do you mind, get out"jk said while looking away, " ha?, we just had sex last night, I literally saw and touched every inch of your body!"jk's face went red, " fine , just hurry up and finish then get out", tae sighed, he finished before jk, after a while, jk finished showering, he entered the bed room and saw a note on bed, " dress up then walk straight to the left way down the hall way until you reach the great hall" he dressed the black clothes tae left they were so fashionable, combed his hair backward, put some elegant perfume and then went down stairs.

Jk entered the great hall where man in black suits were sitting there waiting for breakfast, everybody there was starring at him, checking him from his hair down to his feet. Tae then approached him and nodded for him to sit next to him.The food was served it was perfect, jk suddenly felt the pain again in his body he finished his meal and stood up to went to his room.

Tae held his hand tight,"you can't leave or even move without my permission boy " before jk tried to reply a group of handsome men approach them, " you want to intreduce your man to us tae?" Rm asked while holding the hand of his lover," what a beautiful man you have here tae he's gorgeous!" Jimin said ," what!!?, you're making me jealous baby hold your horses " suga said while holding jimin's waist, " Guess he's still new to this guys, he's speechless", jin replied.

" new, maybe, but diffenetly not a virgin, tae already put his marks on him" housuk replied while grabbing jk's shirt revealing his neck, " damn tae you sure are fast!" Suga said .
Tae could see jk uncomfortable ,"come on kid lets head up"he said grabbing jk's hand, " ohh, still not done mr tae!" Jin said smirking, " who can blame him the boy is beautiful, he's gonna have a very rich man to serve!". Jk bowed to them and then headed up with taehyung with his side, they reached the room jk fell on the bed holding his back, " it's normall to be in pain after your first time, you"ll get used to it eventually, I wont give you to anyone until you're ready" tae then grabbed some painkillers and handle them to jk, " have a little rest you"ll need it".

Jk felt asleep right after taking the medecine, tae then headed down again . Tae was sitting with his members having drinks when jimin sat next to him" what's wrong buddy, you seems odd !?" He asked while handling tae the glass, " i don't know jimin, there's something about this boy, I just feel so strange when iam near to him, among all the men I trained he was the only one who made me feel pleasure with " jimin's face went shocked " what!!!!, are you kidding me, the great trainer kim, felt pleasure with someone!!" Taehyung nodded silently, and then he stood up, " be careful tae, not to fall for him, you know someone is gonna claim him as his, don't repeat the same mistake again", tae sighed and then left the room .

Hours passed and jk was awake, he opened his eyes to see tae holding some toys in his hands and a blindfolded,"you're finally awake , get ready"he said while locking the door, " God you serious, my body is still sore" , jk was scared of him he seems more colder now," take off your clothes and kneel , we don't have much time you need to be ready before the ceremony " .

Tae blindfolded jk's eyes, "open your legs wide boy" jk did, tae grabbed a vibrator and shoved inside jk's hole with no allert, jk stiffend his body in pain, "ahh, God , turn it off, pls", tae hit jk with the whip, jk screamed," you're not allowed to talk unless I asked you to", tae then smashed his lips on jk's and bite them, and slided his hand down to jk's dick, and rubbed it fast, jk closed his legs ,tae hit him again, "open your legs kid!!", he yelled, tae then grabbed jk's head and shoved his dick in his mouth, " lick it boy", jk started to lick tae's dick, he was struggiling to suck tae bcs he was big,tae increased the vibrator speed, jk stopped and moaned , tae hit him again, " Continue !!!" He said , jk again starter sucking tae, tae then pushed jk on bed.

He layed on bed and pulled the vibrator out then he grabbed jk's hand "ride it" he said, jk was sitting slowly,he would moan in pain every time tae's dick hit his inside, tae grabbed jk's waist and pushed it down harshly, jk screamed in pain, he grabbed tae's shoulders and curved his feet, " move " he said, jk started moving up and down with pain, he started bleeding again, tae rolled jk's body on bed and fucked him from behind, everytime tae hit jk's spot jk crunshed his body in pain, he wanted to cum so bad, " fuck you're so tight kid", jk begged to cum, he was tired of holding back , " pls, let me cum, I can't anymore pls" jk started crying while tae was still speeding his moves ,he pushed inside of him so deep, jk couldn't bear it anymore, suddenly jk felt so hot inside ,tae cum while he was still holding it," look at that ass, its sucking my cum so good" , tae grabbed jk's dick " release it boy" jk immediatly cum, he felt releaved but he was exhausted, he fell on the bed breathing heavily.

Suddenly tae heard jk's sobbing, he came near and took off the blindfold to see jk's eyes full of tears , he then came to his sense, "boy iam sor..!!" Jk turned his face to the other way, he didn't want to see him now, he was in much pain, he couldn't believe this was the same guy who gave him his shoulder to cry on last night.

Jk crunshed his body, the bruises on his body ached tae's heart, he felt so small, so cheap, so harsh doing this to jk, he approached jk carefully and kissed his shoulder, " Iam sorry kid I was mad and I released it on you, I hope you forgive me kid" he said while covering jk's body.

Guys,I'll appreciate it if you voted while reading .😊😊😊