19

6 hours

Avery sat tied to the chair. The other chair next to her a bag over whoever was sitting on it. 'Shall we?'

She looked nervously at Ryaln what was going on ?

'Shall we see who we have here Avery? You'll be pleasantly surprised.

He nodded and Cray pulled the bag off the person head, who was sitting next to her, tied to the chair. His face blooded,he loked at her with two black eyes and a bust lip what the fuck what was he doing here, what had he got to got to do with this? They hadn't spoken for months, so why the hell was he there?' He looked up. 'Avery.'

'Caleb.' She said colldy.

'Wow lovers tiff.'

'Fuck you.!'

His hand crashed against her face. 'Don't ever disrespect me bitch.'

'Hey don't call her that.'

'Now you're sticking up for me after calling me a who're?!!'

'Now now play nicely.'

'What the fuck do you want Ryaln?'

'Well lets see cousin.' He got closer, kneeling down. Looking Caleb directly into eyes with no emotion whatsoever. 'I want revenge cousin for all of you for what you did to me.'

'I didn't do nothing.'

'You stood by her and not me.'

'You fucking raped her.'

'And I'd do it again, or may I already have. Guess you'll never know.'

'You sick fuck.'

'At lest I'm not you Caleb, did you ever tell her why you were at that fucking school?'

He stared angrily at him.' I guess not, maybe I should.'

He looked at Avery he wouldn't dare.

'You see my sweet angel he is no fucking saint. You think what you did was bad he was ten times worse. He'd manipulate people into doing his dirty work until it was time to show his face and BAM!'

She shot back.

'He'd got in for the kill torturing the poor soul that chose to get in his way. Most of them ended up in a coma or worse. He's a bully Avery class a and you feel for it. Problem is once he becomes obsessed in doing something he'll do it.'

He fucking did.

'You were no different to him Avery, but you weren't like the others you stood up to him. You didn't bow down like the rest that's why he respects you and that's why he's obsessed with you.'

She looked at Caleb with tears in her eyes. 'Is this true?'

He bowed his head in shame. 'Tell her dear cousin.'

'Well is it true.'

'I'm sorry Avery.'

'Why?'

'I was who I was till you. I saw something in you I saw me.'

'I'm nothing like you.'

'You are Avery you have balls, big brass balls and I admire you for that alone.'

'Well isn't this nice getting to know the real person behind the mask. But I have to go, we are expecting guests.' He looked at Cray nodding.

'Now don't get doing anything dumb, Cray will be gaurding the door.'

They walked out of the room closing and locking the door behind them. She loked disgusted in him for the third time. 'Why the fuck are you here Caleb this has nothing to do with you?'

'I got the message Avery at a guess everyone else you know did too. I got knocked out the next thing I knew I was here tied up and they bet me up. Before I knew it I was in here. I'm sorry for everything. Avery.'

'I thought I knew you and I knew fuck all about you.'

'Can we talk.'

'Now isn't the time Caleb, we're in shit deep shit shit. I'm not even sure we can get out of.'

'Where's Matt?'

'I don't know where he is. You're the first person move seen.

'Someone will find us Avery.'

'How I don't even know where here is.'

'They will.'