Chapter 1

I Want It All.

Sapnap walked along the path, passing all the houses, the sad and horrid buildings of destroyed hope and love. The boy walked until he met the building he needed to be at. Tommy's house.

Sapnap knocked, seconds later a tall blonde opening the door, "aye sapnap, you came!"

Sapnap smiled lazily, "can I come in?" The blonde nodded and stepped aside, giving sapnap the entry he needed. Inside was not just Tommy, he saw Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Sapnap we have an important request for you.." Tubbo started, Tommy adding on, "we will give you all the money you want."

"I'm listening," sapnap leaned against the wall.

Tommy and Tubbo looked to Ranboo to ask sapnap, the enderboy sighing and looking at sapnap in the eyes, "We want you to kill Punz."

Sapnap froze, he was shocked, why punz?

"He is a threat to us, he is a threat to everyone he has everyone's secrets and he knows everything, we want him gone," Tubbo added.

"We will give you whatever you want Sapnap," Ranboo told him

"I want it all." he said, "I want all your netherite I want every expensive thing you own."

The three boys looked at eachother, staring. Trying to converse silently, they at last nodded to eachother

"Fine, we'll do it," Tommy spoke turning to Sapnap

"Then you got yourself a deal Tommy," Sapnap smirked, shaking Tommy's hand.