Spy

"Ok hyung, you ready?" Jungkook asks through the ear piece that Taehyung has on.

"Why wouldn't I be ready?" Taehyung replies as he adjusts the cuffs of his suit.

"I don't know, I wanted this mission to seem more- like human. Every mission you've been on in the past 2 years has only been successful and you take it so seriously for some reason. Maybe if we treat this mission like it's your first, we can have some fun?"

"This is my job kook; why would I want to risk it?"

"I get that hyung, it's just that you were never like this before. It used to be like a game for us, but ever since you and—"

"Jungkook we have already discussed this and therefore we don't need to talk about this again. Especially not at this moment. Now please just keep watch and monitor everything and wait for my signal. I'm going in now" he says, leaving Jungkook no choice but to keep quiet as the mission begins.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he walks in through the big doors that open to a banquet. A room full of criminals from all around the world, ready to buy weapons and art from an auction that consists of just stolen goods.

Yes, it would be wrong not to arrest everyone here and confiscate all the items, but that was a cop's job. He was a spy and he had only one goal.

His mission was nothing like a big deal to him. He has been on way more difficult adventures compared to this one. All he was required to do was steal a keycard from a person.

Sure, it was the most wanted and dangerous person in the room. The one with the most security too, but it was nothing that Taehyung hadn't faced before.

Besides, he was not going to make a scene. He would leave just as fast as he came.

He looked around to spot many people. All dressed in the most expensive attire, sipping all kinds of drinks like whiskey, champagne, wine etc.

He swore he spotted someone drinking snake wine. That was an expensive delicacy that was also illegal in most places, so it was most likely that he did in fact see someone here drinking it.

His target, Timo Vallencini, was a man in his 60's. The ruler of an Italian empire that specialized in selling what he stole. But there was one thing he kept on his person that only a few people were aware of.

The slick, black electronic card in his sleeve pocket. That had an auction of its own due to how valuable it was. It contained the codes to all the military bases in the world.

Meaning that it gave its owner the access to all kinds of military weapons and information. The person who possessed that card would be the most powerful human being on the planet.

And even though Vallencini had power, he did not have the thirst or the appeal of having all the worst weapons in the world. He only cared for money.

And he would get billions if not trillions for the card.

But Taehyung would never let that happen, he was going to get that card and his agency would make sure the card was safely decoded and all the governments pressurizing them out of stress would be able to relax.

Taehyung approached Vallencini, who was already occupied with a few people.

But he was intrigued by Taehyung.

Whoever approached Vallencini were presumed to be buyers of the card. And once they did they had no opportunity to back out.

And Taehyung was the only Asian present there, he was also the youngest by far.