Chapter 1 - page 3

Lynn pov

I'm  still in buckys Arm as he and Steve talked a little about what we eat.
"Pizza!" "No , not pizza , burgers" "NO! I WANT PIZZA" me and bucky argue. "We can eat burger a other day" buck looks at me. He says nothing he just craps the phone and is waiting for someone to pick up the call
"Hello barns here I would like to order 3 pizza. 2 normal big and 1 for kids. Thank u sir I will be there in 15 min." I smile
"thanks"

"I want to go to the water" "not now Lynn"
"pleas just until bucky is back home" "Lynn not now okay here u can put the plates on the table. Buck is home in 5 min"

After we eat I walk a little bit around in the house as Steve picked me up. "ey i just wanted to walk" I trie to get down but Steve put his second arm around me. He walks outside to bucky. "u wanted to go in the ocean now we go in the ocean." Steve laugh "here buck" Steve gives me over to bucky and he just runs towards the water . We all laugh. Bucky Steve and me play in the water for good 30 min. It was warm and sunny. Steve goes in side to bringing some towels outside. I wrapped the towel around me. "It's late all ready 5 pm." Steve things about the day of the Plan accident. My dad said that I have to sleep at 7 pm. He looks down to me she has to go to bed at 7. "No I don't" both look confuses at me "what do u not?" Bucky asks "go to sleep at 7" Steve looks to bucky "is it her normal bed time or something?" Bucky asks "no she had to be in bed at 6 before the adoption."
"I only thought that she has to sleep at 7." I look up to them "do u think what I think?" Steve questions buck "I think so" . Bucky picks me and we all go inside together. They are sitting me on the couch and go in the kitchen.

Bucky pov
"Do u think she can read minds ?" I ask
"It kinda looks like it." He answered
"Okay so let's find out" I go in the living room and sit before Lynn "so let's play a game. You have to guess what I think" I say
"Okay" we eat burgers tomorrow
"We eat burgers tomorrow " I smile "okay good now we know what we eat tomorrow. And we know that u can read minds". I look to Steve "what do u think is she born with it?" I ask quietly as we walk to the kitchen "I really don't know... but I know somebody how can find it out." Steve grabs the phone and tips a number in his phone. "Who are u calling?" I ask  "A old friend " he walks up and down the kitchen.