Chapter 4

Y/n p.o.v

"We're almost there." Seulgi told me.

Who....who WHO!!!! DARE TO DO THIS. IF ANYONE OF THEM IS HURT I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL BURN. I was snapped out of My thoughts when I was told we were here.

"It's a bloodshed." I said
"Everyone, please be careful. I don't want to lose anyone and I don't plan on it." I said before I got out of the car.

"Need some help?" Someone said.
"If you want get us killed then yes." I said with a straight face.
"Velvet with me.  Dreamcatcher with nct split up in 3 groups. One go under ground. Another from the woods. And the Last with us." I said before sneaking to the door.

I put my gun away and slowly walked to the door. As I opened the door tears filled my eyes.

I'm late......

"Sun-Hee......its not your fault."

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

Ring Ring

"W-wendy?" Irene said.

I looked to where she was looking.

Clap clap clap

"Well well look what we have here. A little family reunion always warms my heart."

I pointed my gun with tears in my eyes as I heard my members grunts behind.

"I let you live for a reason. There's a reason I let you go. No hi son. No hi sweetheart. Just attack my gang." I said with vengeance in my voice.

"Hi dad." I heard Taeyong say.

"You both look good. You've grown well too. Sweetheart come back to me. I miss you your mom would have wanted you to stay with me. Please come back." My father said with a smirk on his face.

"Never" Taeyong and I said together.

"Well I'll have my children back in all good times." He said.

"Shoot" I said in a cold voice.

All my members shot the little members he did have. It was only him vs my members and nct.

"Mom hated you. That's why she left. She never loved you after you told her what you do and wanted me to become. She wouldn't be happy she would be disappointed. She wanted to leave with all 3 of her kids. But she lost one in the process.  You will never I mean never get me back."

"Shoot"

"SUN-HEE"

"SUN-HEE WAKE UP."

"WENDY"

"JOY"

darkness all around us.

Will we ever be free or will someone/thing always bring us down in order to rise.