V

Eleftheria POV : 

Ugh!... Can't believe that I have so much on my plate thanks to Bruce. All my girls want more training, our people are beginning to get into fights more often, or to be more specific the agents in Gotham, DC, and every area surrounding those stupid superhero's. And now I need to give a report about what I did when I was helping care for said superhero's. 

I knock on bosses door, and wait. "Enter."

"I'm here with my report boss." I look up at her, she is young yes, but she was trained sense she was 6 by her grandmother to run this place if something happened to her. Something did, about a year before we moved on based, she got sick, and passed, now we have her as our boss. 

She is only 13 years old, same age as Dementria and Damian. 

"Alright, thanks

"Alright, thanks." I handed  her my report and waited for her to dismiss me. She looked over the documents before stamping it and saying. "You're good, go hang out with your daughters now." I bowed my head then left, but I heard her mutter. "If that damn Al'Ghul wasn't related to you in anyway Eleftheria he would have been dead for what his Grandfather did to my Grandmother." 

'Related to me'?

I guess he is. . . but also not really. . . 

He's more so related to my husband than me. 

I'm just his step-mother. But then again she nor I view Dementria as an Al'Ghul. 

Oh well, I can't dwell on it. I need to help my daughters. 

White Rose, the shadow Room's Boss POV : 

I stare after Hera, she is a very wise woman, wiser than my own mother and father. I know she is very troubled. . . Why not bring her son here?

I stand from my desk and walk over to my small jet. "Archivia, Wayne Manor." 

"Yes my lady," The jet doors close and A.I. Archivia started taking me to Wayne Manor. It took me about 2 hours to get there. Archivia landed the jet, and I got out of it, and knocked on the big doors. Alfred open the door and looked at me like I was a very foreign oddity. 

"Hello~ Can I speak with Richard, Jason, and Tim Wayne?" I smiled at him and he stepped aside to know show me that I could come in. I entered the manor and followed Alfred to what looks like a game room. Where I see the very boys that I was looking for. 

"Pennyworth, who is this?" And an extra that I honestly want to kill. 

"I am Penny White-Rose, and I am Hera's boss. She has been rather distort lately, so I figure why not bring her son over to the base, to help sooth her." Jason instantly recognized me! 

"The Old Woman's Granddaughter! Damn! When did you become the boss, I thought you weren't getting that place until after that bat kicked the bucket!" Jason screamed all that at me, and I glared at the ground. He's right about it all. 

I had met Jason a couple of months before Grandmothers passing. Hera had to bring him because his nanny was sick. So Hera brought him with her to drop off a document that Grandmother needed yesterday. 

I looked up at Jason and gave him a small smile, "You are correct Jason, I didn't get the organization until after Grandmothers Death. She died about 4 years ago. She was killed by the head Al'Ghul. . ." Jason looked at me for a second then at the Bastards Grandson. "So! Are you lot coming with me or not, because, she doesn't accept vacation at the moment and I have a lot of stuff to sign, I came here only to ask that. And now I'm leaving, you got til the jet doors close to decide!" Then I left he room smiling and ran into my jet.