the scared m&m advert : remade!

as grace was walking back home to the castle, she somehow had doubts in her mind about leaving krystel on her own.
"i should trust her, she would never do it without me. i mean come on she loves doing it with me... right?" she carried on talking to herself quietly all the way back to the castle, often getting a state from a cum city resident. as she was walking up to the doors, she paused. why would she come home early just for this? she was out for a purpose, to find john and finish him, but yet here she was in front of those same old doors. what if she was right and krystel was there doing it? what would she say? grace pushes all the thoughts out her head and decides to go inside.

when grace unlocked the castle doors, she was met with the familiar face of phil mitchell. it wasn't unusual that he was here, but it was unusual as to why he was standing by the stairs as if to block anyone from going up there.
"hellooo phil"
"hahah um hi graceee"
"uhhh is everything alright? you're kinda just standing there. menacingly"
"ahha nahhhh i'm fine don't worry about me mate!worry about your wife though"
"i beg your fucking pardon"
"hahaha whoops! bye"
now that was definitely unusual. something was definitely up and grace could tell. she stood there for a minute trying to wonder what the hell phil could of meant. and then it hit her. grace raced upstairs into the master bedroom and slammed open the door.

As soon as she got in, krystel pulled the covers of the bed down sharply.
"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK GRACE!!"
"YOU WHERE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT ME WASN'T YOU BITCH?!"
krystel stared at grace with a sorry but not so sorry look on her face. but then suddenly, aiden appears from under the covers that krystel was trying so desperately to keep down.
"now the sex makes sense!" aiden says looking cross. everyone goes silent. then a creak came from the wardrobe. it was john.
"psssst skiddo, i think grace is home early." he says whispering loudly. he creeps back in the wardrobe, locking himself in his little "cave" (which grace didn't know about until right this second) where he practices his breakdancing in there but nobody talks about that. sometimes phil joins him, but at this present time he was too busy being on lookout for krystel, it seems he was too late to warn her this time.
"are you fucking kidding me kris, are you having a-a threesome without me- WITH AIDEN OF ALL PEOPLE? NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE HIDING AWAY THE VERY MAN IM TRYING TO KILL?"
"woah missy calm down, besides grace i'm sorry i really am"
"OH SHUT UP I'VE HAD A BAD DAY ALREADY! FIRST I COULDN'T FIND JOHN AND IT JUST SO TURNS OUT HES HERE? SECONDL-"
"grace come on now, you were taking forever to get home and i was getting impatient! anyway maybe if you'd just look inside the god damn wardrobe you'd find who you are looking for and we would get to fuck qui-" krystel then suddenly got cut off by laughing that somehow came from above. Everyone looked up and above you could see amber and chad. both hanging from the light, giggling. nobody batted an eye at the fact god and some dictator was hanging from their ceiling light. everyone was more worried about how amber had laughed. this was not normal since nearly every single person in the world knew amber as the one person who didn't talk let alone laugh.
but in the end grace forgave kris cause she's such a simp and they fucked! woohoo!

THE END!