𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Secluding Darkness

____________________________

Darkness consumes you when you are locked in a cold, damp dungeon full of horrifying secrets and trapped souls begging to be set free.

My skin soaked in deep bruises and my eyes carrying bags of severe exhaustion.I don't know how long I have been down here, however i'm not scared.

I've been in my fair share of dungeon cells before, endless torture when you; break the rules, your not meeting an expected standard or just out of blatant cruelty.

It's like clockwork.

The cell has iron bars separating me from the hallway and other cells, it starts with a masked figure marching the halls each morning I presume, checking if I'm still there.

Each time the person changes, I closely observe how they move and how quickly they complete there job.

It then proceeds to the torture.

He either comes and tortures me himself or he sends someone else.

When he sends someone else they are masked and they are a bit more 'gentle'.

They usually use curses and leave me on the floor squirming expecting me to beg for them to stop.

I don't.

They leave the curse for several minutes and then half heal me so the cuts are sealed but leave bruises behind and they repeat it over and over again until I'm unconscious.

Then when Riddle comes for himself he tortures me mentally invading my thoughts and bringing the worst memories back to the surface, he uses my weakest moments to try and read every part of my mind but I preserve any last bit of energy to block him out from secrets I don't want him to see fuelling his anger more