𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Just another bitch

_____________________________

We landed at a train station, there was a sum of people here but wasn't overly busy.He grabbed my wrist and dragged me onto the train and into a compartment where the others were sat.

I sat down in front of Riddle in between Lorenzo and Blaise.The journey began and about 5 minutes into it a brunette girl walked into the compartment.

She glared at me in disgust, I ignored her and continued reading the book Blaise gave me.

"Why is she on my seat"the girl spat.

"It's not your seat Astoria"Lorenzo chipped in.

"Mattheo is this another one of your whores, if so she can leave your mine"a chuckle escaped my lips as I looked up from my book and over to Riddle.

I pouted my lips at him.

"How sweet"

He was furious, his fists were clenched and his knuckles were glowing white.

"Get off my seat bitch"

I turned my attention towards her and glared.

"I advise you leave, I can get quite impatient with brats like you"I spoke looking her up and down.

Her body tensed but her gaze flickered between Riddle who's eyes were burning into the side of my head and me who's gaze remained on her.

"Off you go then"

She lunged at me but I was quick to grab her wrist and stand up.

"That wasn't very nice"

"Let me go"she shouted, my grip on her wrist tightened.

"did mommy and daddy not teach you basic manners"I raised a brow backing the girl towards the door.

"Did yours not tell you how to keep your legs closed"she replied.