𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Stolen Kiss

____________________________

I found my self dragging my feet to the one place I didn't want to go.

His dorm.

Pansy showed me the way and I'd dreaded going but I needed the bruise removal paste.

I reached his dorm and knocked a few times.It was mid afternoon, me and Pansy hadn't moved out the dorm all day instead we lounged around as she filled me in on all the secrets and gossip.

The door opened and Evan stood staring at me.

"Is he there"I asked.

He smirked and pushed the door open letting me in.He was laying on his bed reading a book.

"You said I was to come and get the rest of the bruise removal paste, well here I am"I broke the silence standing in the middle of their dorm.

Evan walked by me and over to his bed rummaging around in his stuff.

Riddle blatantly ignored me, I scoffed.

"Fine guess I'll just have to publicly show off the bruises that you caused tonight"I turned to leave but he spelled the door shut.

"I'm not in the mood, let me go"

"That sounds awfully familiar, 'let me go' "he was referring to the train.

"Yeah well your little whore couldn't handle not being in the same compartment as you, did you make it up to her last night when you left"

Both him and Evan chuckled.

"Jealous?"he questioned standing up from his bed.

"No, Give me one good reason why I would be jealous"

"Considering your knuckles are white I think that says otherwise"

"My knuckles are white cause your infuriating"I spat.

"Can only return the gesture princess, turns out your just as irritating as Astoria"

"Don't compare me to your whores Riddle, either give me the stuff or let me leave"

He stood up from his bed and rummaged around in his drawer before walking over to me.